FWW 4 girls 1 tent

• Thread starter Beowuuulf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Just as a suggestion - I am more concerned about VPD and dew-point than I am about 50-60% humidity. My outdoors conditions are typically 50%, so that is my baseline. CO2 can bugger that up a bit because of the increased transpiration - so I've been running without unless I have trouble controlling high temps. As it turns out - high outdoor temps usually mean reduced humidity and that tends to reduce any intervention needed.

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Just as a suggestion - I am more concerned about VPD and dew-point than I am about 50-60% humidity. My outdoors conditions are typically 50%, so that is my baseline. CO2 can bugger that up a bit because of the increased transpiration - so I've been running without unless I have trouble controlling high temps. As it turns out - high outdoor temps usually mean reduced humidity and that tends to reduce any intervention needed.
VPD is pretty tame, been keeping everything below 77f/55h it would be nice if I could continue flowering outside..days too long here

threatco

threatco

NEXT GROW hydro “sugar biscuits” animal cookies x dosidos and whatever other freebie I get.

having trouble keeping humidity below 50, dehu and controller coming and loupe.. starting to amber

What are your temps in there at?

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

7/11720 day 82 from seed

• 71 f heated to 85f 51-58%rh
  • Giving 25 litres 600PPM nutes mix
  • 1000-1400 par reading
  • No amber tricomes yet
IDK about you but I am glad I went with the ES lights! Those budzzz are STACKED! I am very happy with my first grow. I wasn't expecting to do so well being my first attempt. Looks great brother.

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Thanks guys!

the ES is great, it will push my plants hard as I want, but I cannot space them out very much. To maximize my next hydro attempt im adding X5 cob led, found for 100$

Next post won’t be for a while

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

• Day 96 from seed
  • temps 75-78
  • Humidity 50-60%
  • co2 & par 1300 & 1100
  • Feed runoff@ 10%700ppm,6.0

For two days temps reached up to 95f due to new light giving heat while unmonitored.. caused minor foxtailing,

A8064724 2159 4AE3 9CC2 B0B58D18EDAC
A46CC198 C094 43DD 80DC 88D8615051D6
74FA5C3C BAE9 43A6 8B3E 403397002D07
C45872F6 6C64 4920 BCA4 737CFBFA89F8
Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

cutting them down today, cut and trim one plant and she’s fine! The next one has fucking cob webs or cob web mould, is this salvageable as edible or extractable?

3A91C101 50E3 4353 B804 5F7F9234B62E
06DE660B C4C4 457F 89BE ECA41742C702
4B2CB33B 627D 4718 9284 48CD3DB7B23B
Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

I have two big fans pushing air around the roots but I put the plants so close together To get better light coverage, fml.. most looks good but I’m concerned now about trace amounts in all of it?

76EC285D D7E7 4F06 8DCB B139AECA38B4
Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Note to self: if the plants going purple it’s possibly connected to poor airflow

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Man brother that sucks about the mold! I feel for you. I am only on the start of my 2nd grow so I have no advice for uses of the budzzz that have it. You have some very nice colas going though! Looks stellar. I have to back track and see what strain you are growing. Some strains are more mold resistant. IDK if that is bud rot??? Or the beginning of it??? I have a lot to learn myself. I would definitely open your canopy up more next round and try to pull all the dead leaves and do some defoliation as you get late in flower. It will definitely help IMO. Some people don't defoliate at all. I believe in it. I think @Aquaman told me to keep my lights out temps same as day to help prevent P.M. and bud rot. Hopefully you will not lose much. I think cooler temps at night cause the purple in flower from what I read. Maybe in veg its stress and or nutrition issues? Other than the fungal issues you look dialed in pretty well. 👍at least in this rookies eyes. 🤩

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Man brother that sucks about the mold! I feel for you. I am only on the start of my 2nd grow so I have no advice for uses of the budzzz that have it. You have some very nice colas going though! Looks stellar. I have to back track and see what strain you are growing. Some strains are more mold resistant. IDK if that is bud rot??? Or the beginning of it??? I have a lot to learn myself. I would definitely open your canopy up more next round and try to pull all the dead leaves and do some defoliation as you get late in flower. It will definitely help IMO. Some people don't defoliate at all. I believe in it. I think @Aquaman told me to keep my lights out temps same as day to help prevent P.M. and bud rot. Hopefully you will not lose much. I think cooler temps at night cause the purple in flower from what I read. Maybe in veg its stress and or nutrition issues? Other than the fungal issues you look dialed in pretty well. 👍at least in this rookies eyes. 🤩
Thanks for checking out the post and positive vibes mate, learned a lot...

watch for yield post and then next journal. Done with this white widow for a while

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

362.2g final weight

1.006g per watt — expected 1.5g per watt, will try full scrog next time..

Pics after cure

Top Bottom