Fytocell. new product..supposed to be better than perlite and coco

• Thread starter Silica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Silica

Anyone tried it, is it any good? looks like a good alternaitvie to perlite.
Cheap too.

Heres whats said on a website-

Looks like i will be a test pilot for this product that as far as im aware is better than both perlite and coco while cheaper.

S

Silica

A couple of the manufacturers notes on fytocell -
It is actually made from an amino plast resin. It is sterile and Ph neutral.
Water holding capacity - 60%
Air volume throughout depth of medium - 37%
100% bio-degradable.
Flush easily.
Can be added to soil to help retain moisture.
Almost impossible to overwater.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
the stuff is not new and it is not better than coco , i used it 4-5 years ago in a direct comparison against coco ... the same goes for rtg too...

just because you didn't get replies right away does not mean people are snobs

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
the stuff is not new and it is not better than coco , i used it 4-5 years ago in a direct comparison against coco ... the same goes for rtg too...

just because you didn't get replies right away does not mean people are snobs
Thank you. I've read of others using it (maybe it was you) and the results were so far below "stellar" that they all dropped it like a hot potato.

:makeup

S

Silica

Well its new to Australia. but some people on here are snobs. Its not my topics just look around at how many empty posts there are. and the amount of people online.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, so we're obliged to answer each and every post, even those we don't have an answer to/for, or those that make no sense?

I didn't realize that was a prerequisite to being a member here. :)

S

Silica

Sorry im just pissed off my expensive order didnt get through. and logic wrote me off about it in a rude manner.

S

Silica

Was it better than perlite? because i will either buy perlite or this stuff today.

A

antimatter

Just to give people a heads up OP is talking about Fytocell not Sure to grow they are not the same material.

L

lowroller

Perlite works extremely well.
as good if not better than coco.
check my gallery.. some rooms all perlite.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Sorry im just pissed off my expensive order didnt get through. and logic wrote me off about it in a rude manner.

do you mean you sent cash and it was not received?

S

Silica

Yes i didnt get my seeds. and i told him so. but it was well before Christmas and said ill wait a while longer. then they still didnt arrive and he politely asked for my tracking number.

The tracking number was in the files where you go into after you win the bid on the seeds. I should have wrote it down and kept a copy at home aswell but i sent the number with my money and Christmas card.

I get no reply my seeds have been sent or anything which seemed odd, i usually do.
Then when i waited long enough i told logic they still havent arrived, he said he needs my tracking number. and in a rude manner saying "what do you think, i came to your house computer and deleted your files?"
The files from my bidding order were immediately deleted as soon as they accepted and received my payment. I have no control over who deletes that file.It just says payment recieved where it used to have the numbers etc.

I could be totally overreacting and maybe customs took my seeds. But thats not how you handle customers paying good money for seeds.

Anyway i am over reacting i wont be buying seeds any more ive given up growing dope.
I just wanted to collect some killer strains. My future plans will be ruined if i continue to grow dope anyway.(getting caught or something)but i love to grow cactus now. :)

I still havent had a reply from anyone after telling them my view.

You dont have to come to my house to get access into my files dammit.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
did you check your pm box? you should have a link to that info in the auction won pm

just trying to help

S

Silica

edit limk

Heres a few reviews on fytocell...but i dont think i should use with cacti but i might in the garden.

B

Budzilla

I've been getting outstanding results with this stuff since day one.

I took 15 oz+ from 1 plant, vegged for 8 weeks from seed using this stuff.

Its like gold. Out performs any other medium if you know what your doing.

It's impossible to over-water with this stuff due to it always having a 37% minimum air content, and regular irrigation will only lead to more breathtaking results.

Pre-condition it by sitting in water for 48 hours and it is honestly the best media for extremely quick growth rates.

also adding to potting mix's at a 30% inclusion rate will ensure healthy and happy soil plants, should you wish to go that route. For Hydro 100% Fytocell is the only way to go!!

BZ

Latest posts

Top Bottom