G.F. Greens seed run

• Thread starter G.F. Greens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

G.F. Greens

hey there farmers got a few clones ready for a organic super soil run ready, they've been in flower now for about 30 days but i decided to throw a Grape Krush boy in the mix for a few beans. these were hit with my grape boy.

Deathstar
Afgooey
The Church
The Snow
Grape Krush
Lemon Skunk
Chemdog bx
Mazar-i-sharif
Magic Merlin
Strawberry D-lite
Pot of Gold

and i pulled the C99's out and hit those with another C99 need more beans and thats where im at today i'll get a few pics
once i can.

GFG

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Any updates bro? Sounds like some fun ;) Holla back when ya get a chance!

peace, djsf

G

G.F. Greens

haha damn i forgot i started this thread, my bad farmers i've been on a bit of a break. umm let me think where things are now. well everything went as planned. took me forever to sort through all those and now im knee deep in beans not thats a bad thing by any means ,but im just getting back to work now that it a new year, gotta run some new flavors!

the first thing ive started cracking was the Grape Goo's but i ran out of RR. so soon as i can get more plugs im gonna start popping some Grape Deathstar, idk what to call this cross maybe Grapes of Wrath lol not to sure but anyways some Grape Chem, Grape snow, C99 and a bunch of other beans i got awhile back also.

GFG

G

G.F. Greens

hey farmers hows it going? its been a min since ive been able to do any real posting on here. life has been a little crazy for me, so i haven't really got to run any of these like i wanted to but i kept a few around. i threw 5 grape goo's and 4 grape chem's into flower. end up with 3 females 2 goo and 1 chem. sorry bout the shity pics ill get better ones here soon but here they are at just over 2 weeks.
1st 2 pics are the grape goo's
3 pic is the grape chem
IMG_3789.JPG
IMG_3787.JPG
IMG_3786.JPG

G

G.F. Greens

what up skunky i think these r 5.5 or 6.5 cant remember atm

GFG

both pics are afgooey x grape krush at about 30 days
IMG_3802.JPG
IMG_3804.JPG