G Gnome's Conglomerate Tester Thread

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Man he gave you seeds? I never got any lol.

For you, not a problem. But I can also give you cuts when I come up to see you in the near future, so you can have some tried and tested. Though, the first of the plants won't be even coming down until around x-mas.

I wud like to add that i also popped some mango tango x Chemdog 91 that were gifted to me by @mrgrowguy i will be testing these as well.

I actually am a slight step ahead of you, sir. I popped a single seed, largest seed I could find in the whole bunch of Chem91xMangoTango. I will throw up a pic of it in a few minutes.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
For you, not a problem. But I can also give you cuts when I come up to see you in the near future, so you can have some tried and tested. Though, the first of the plants won't be even coming down until around x-mas.

I actually am a slight step ahead of you, sir. I popped a single seed, largest seed I could find in the whole bunch of Chem91xMangoTango. I will throw up a pic of it in a few minutes.

I'm just playing lmao. I do have the Mango tango x iScream#7male seeds done and ready to be run. :D

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I'm just playing lmao. I do have the Mango tango x iScream#7male seeds done and ready to be run. :D

It sounds SO tasty

Just 1 single seed
I just put it in a slightly bigger pot yesterday, so it should start to take off from here
Mango Tango x Chemdog 91 skva
IMG 3079

IMG 3082

IMG 3084

The Chem was super dank, but low yields. The Mango Tango was higher yields, and super tasty with a very pleasant high. I only popped one single seed, so I'm hoping to get lucky!

Last edited:
Top Bottom