G Gnome's Subterranean $h!thole

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

I just done my 3rd run on the ISO method and once with ever clear. I'm having a problem with it being really green after I strain and squeeze the filters. I'm new to concentrating so any advice is awesome
I know very little also but when I've done some reading about it I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with mixing for too long I'm very curious my self

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

I just done my 3rd run on the ISO method and once with ever clear. I'm having a problem with it being really green after I strain and squeeze the filters. I'm new to concentrating so any advice is awesome
i find it takes time when we start to rush things that is when things go south
As for the green try not to crush up buds to much i freeze my buds 24 hrs prior to making anything alchol or what ever agent i want to use to remove THC , is also in frozen state i soak not stir i drain not force it takes days even i do not care
slow in easy with less disturbance if its taking forever to drain from filters i will put new filter underneath poke holes so liquid goes into next filter
ends up being another wash cycle at the end big fucking deal

people are to much in a hurry always slow down :) is my advice if your using tubes and BHO make sure its pact fairly tight so there is less disturbance in product
and the process runs smooth

IMG4251
Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

I've been looking at getting something like this I seen in spain the other week nothing as good as yours but a start I guess :)
I got a belly boat very similar to the one all the way to the right......really effective for small bodies of water and places w/o a boat launch....u shud def get one...ull luv it. Make sure u get a pair of flippers like the ones for scuba diving or ur gonna be bustin ass trying to get around in the belly boat....and if ur gonna use it in colder months ya gotta have waders too

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

I got a belly boat very similar to the one all the way to the right......really effective for small bodies of water and places w/o a boat launch....u shud def get one...ull luv it. Make sure u get a pair of flippers like the ones for scuba diving or ur gonna be bustin ass trying to get around in the belly boat....and if ur gonna use it in colder months ya gotta have waders too

Maybe Man guy can use that one and cruise the atlantic ocean come to america refugee status :)

mancdank

mancdank

I'm guna get the slightly larger 1 it works out at 6.5k € for the boat the engine and a trailer probably be early next year now though

mancdank

mancdank

Fuck!!! Thats more than i paid for my boat
Really ? I've not done much looking really tbh I seen it over there and nearly impulse bought it on the spot I took a pic to show my Mrs and she successfully talked me out of it I will probably have a look around tbh and see what is the best deal that 1 the boat is 3k the motor is 2k and the trailer was 1.5k but that's the biggest fastest engine they had that would go on the boat

G gnome

G gnome

Really ? I've not done much looking really tbh I seen it over there and nearly impulse bought it on the spot I took a pic to show my Mrs and she successfully talked me out of it I will probably have a look around tbh and see what is the best deal that 1 the boat is 3k the motor is 2k and the trailer was 1.5k but that's the biggest fastest engine they had that would go on the boat

My boat is old tho dude. Boat motor n trailer was 3k. Then i bought a newer motor and upgraded the electronics and rewired the boat. New seats, stereo, trollin motors, wave whackers, etc....i got about 7 in it or so

mancdank

mancdank

My boat is old tho dude. Boat motor n trailer was 3k. Then i bought a newer motor and upgraded the electronics and rewired the boat. New seats, stereo, trollin motors, wave whackers, etc....i got about 7 in it or so
Yea bro u got 7k in summat that looks like it's worth a lot more and got to put exactly what u want how u want it only issue I have is time to do it sounds like a long project I need summat I can jump in and go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom