G Gnome's Subterranean $h!thole

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Anyways just potted up a few clones for @Papa Indica 's auction over on i.g.. and a few for ol @stonestacker too. Kuv u guys!!!!!

View attachment 714017

Also....put a motorbreath and a mendo in cups for @bankcee
Always very much appreciated brother! Not sure why you refuse to leave a sinking ship bro, as soon as the shit hits knee level I'm fucking gone! Only popped back in because you mentioned having stuff going again and posting in this thread. All of the OFC guys have jumped ship and started up a new OFC over there. That's where I'm hanging my hat now, got some grow threads started up by breeder over there but, it'll be awhile before there's much to see there, starting fresh from seed.
Things are looking good as always, can't wait to see some progression!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Always very much appreciated brother! Not sure why you refuse to leave a sinking ship bro, as soon as the shit hits knee level I'm fucking gone! Only popped back in because you mentioned having stuff going again and posting in this thread. All of the OFC guys have jumped ship and started up a new OFC over there. That's where I'm hanging my hat now, got some grow threads started up by breeder over there but, it'll be awhile before there's much to see there, starting fresh from seed.
LoL
Edit
He stays here cause I'm here:smoking: Embrace the change! Tge re will be a new KFC in no time once the noobs get comfortable

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

Stax just sux imo, man. Cant stand the format there
LoL
Edit
He stays here cause I'm here:smoking: Embrace the change! Tge re will be a new KFC in no time once the noobs get comfortable
If growgod leaves im gone

G gnome

G gnome

The Captain always goes down w his ship, bro!!! Hahaha

G gnome

G gnome

Im a good swimmer haha

Toaster79

Toaster79

I stop by stax seldom but instantly realize why i hate that place.

Ill go to i.g. b4 there but i dont like i.g. cuz no threads....seems like a cool contest more than a place to learn
On IG every photo can make a thread. And you can also chat in real time by creating groups and inviting people. It's not an open forum, that's for sure but still works a treat.

stonestacker

stonestacker

1498598945117 31295352
1498598945117 31295352
Im on my phone on wifi and the page takes maybe a full second to load. But to navigate through it is giving me headaches. Simply hate it.
I have slow WiFi. The price I pay for living the dream. A small of my dream.
1498598945117 31295352

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom