G Gnome's Subterranean $h!thole

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

"The Gang Buys a Boat" is probably one of my top-three favorites. "Because of the implications....." Fucking classic scene.

What didn't you like about the Dreambeaver, just outta curiosity. Or rather, why wasn't it your cup of tea? I'm gonna pop them at some point regardless, just wondering. Obviously.

That episode was hilarious btw!!! Because of the implications haha

Limonene

Limonene

Dick towel!!!!! Haha

Eh i just wasnt crazy about the taste and smell....lil too sweet for my liking. Im sweet enuff as it is haha....real good yielder....lil bit slow vegger but worth poppin fer sure imo.....
i had lot of fun with the beaver. But yeah i had one pheno that was super super slow took 5 months to veg her into a small plant but when she went into flower she was a beaut.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Dick towel!!!!! Haha

Eh i just wasnt crazy about the taste and smell....lil too sweet for my liking. Im sweet enuff as it is haha....real good yielder....lil bit slow vegger but worth poppin fer sure imo.....

Dick Towel haha! Yeah, that one's pretty classic, too. Shit, man, they're all pretty fucking classic.

Yeah, I'm not too big on "sweet" either, but I'm still curious about that hybrid. Doesn't surprise me that it yielded well. In my limited experience with the Appalachian crosses, they seem to yield large.

Minitiger

Minitiger

i had lot of fun with the beaver. But yeah i had one pheno that was super super slow took 5 months to veg her into a small plant but when she went into flower she was a beaut.

Fucking whaaaaat??? Five month veg? That's a whiiiiile. What'd you think of the smoke, @Limonene ?

The Mountain Temples and Gojis are starting to look good, I'll probably start a log in the next few days. Probably shoulda started it already, seeing as how I'm just sitting on my ass not doing shit every day lately haha.

G gnome

G gnome

Im rollin atm my son tried to ride this down the stairs haha

Limonene

Limonene

Fucking whaaaaat??? Five month veg? That's a whiiiiile. What'd you think of the smoke, @Limonene ?

The Mountain Temples and Gojis are starting to look good, I'll probably start a log in the next few days. Probably shoulda started it already, seeing as how I'm just sitting on my ass not doing shit every day lately haha.
yeah man i don't smoke much any more but i did REALLY enjoy the dream beaver apart from 1 weird garlic pheno that bodhi mentions in his description but I've not heard of it popping up with anyone else. I just found it a really positive walk your dog, clean the house type buzz. There was only 1 plant that was that slow out of about 7 but she was worth the wait too. completely different to all the others. It was fine i have a dedicate veg space so it wasn't an issue.

G gnome

G gnome

yeah man i don't smoke much any more but i did REALLY enjoy the dream beaver apart from 1 weird garlic pheno that bodhi mentions in his description but I've not heard of it popping up with anyone else. I just found it a really positive walk your dog, clean the house type buzz. There was only 1 plant that was that slow out of about 7 but she was worth the wait too. completely different to all the others. It was fine i have a dedicate veg space so it wasn't an issue.

My cut vegges slow but no too crazy.
Not a lotta stretch neither....i really like the structure. Good baseball bat colas

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I love running beaver, all you gotta do is lick them just right and they swell the fukk up. Oh thats a different beaver, sorry. :opps:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good shit bro! I really enjoyed your thread. You all seem like good guys.

View attachment 636629
:D
Now why the hell would you post a pic like that.???? LOL We have a hard enoguh time keep @G gnome in line now. Looks like we will \know where to find him. He'll be fukkn with them titties.

Welcome to the group @Calabama word of warning, you need thick skin to survive the shithole!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom