G Gnomes Trimpal User Review

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I see a thread like this with results like this and think, I'll get a trimmer, chop day comes and it's back to whinging, moaning, and complaining doing it by hand. Finger hash is the bonus I guess? And that feeling of being so so contact high..
Do really like the end look of this though

G gnome

G gnome

I see a thread like this with results like this and think, I'll get a trimmer, chop day comes and it's back to whinging, moaning, and complaining doing it by hand. Finger hash is the bonus I guess? And that feeling of being so so contact high..
Do i really like the look of it? What kinda question is that? Haha. Yeah it looks ok i guess haha

miko

miko

I have the same machine and she's spinning away as I am sipping coffee. I wont even hand touch the shit.. and its out the door. ! :) Worth every penny my friend. I can trim a full unit in an hour now. I just cut off the stems after 7 day hang and start the machine running. BOOM.

@G gnome - Its NICE< VERY NICE (Borat).

miko

miko

I'm always super enthusiastic when I start plant one of the day, tedium sets in soon after. These things do look like they do a mighty fine job though

For me, its time. I can sure spend 8-10 hours hand trimming a nice unit.. But I would rather run the machine and go take clones, feed other plants, etc, etc.. then check on the machine every 15 minutes instead of killing by neck and shoulders by pulled Edward ScissorHands for the day. That reminds me.. GOD I LOVE THIS MACHINE.

Anyone that does more than 2 units a month must have one.

I did find out you can have too much in the machine last month. Had her so full nothing would move! lol.

G gnome

G gnome

For me, its time. I can sure spend 8-10 hours hand trimming a nice unit.. But I would rather run the machine and go take clones, feed other plants, etc, etc.. then check on the machine every 15 minutes instead of killing by neck and shoulders by pulled Edward ScissorHands for the day. That reminds me.. GOD I LOVE THIS MACHINE.

Anyone that does more than 2 units a month must have one.

I did find out you can have too much in the machine last month. Had her so full nothing would move! lol.
Haha thats the spirit!

Top Bottom