G-H coco tek cubes

• Thread starter JUNGLEOFEDEN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JUNGLEOFEDEN

has any one used these before?they seem like they are made of glue and coco lol i got some for free from a guy at the hydro store ,can any please help and tell me whta kind of nutes i can use with this stuff ,like could i use the flora series or i have a few differant kinds of nutes so i hope i have what i need,also i did go to the gh web site and there was very little info on this product ,so any help is welcome...peace:smiley_joint:

C

cannabyss

It's not glued, it's just dried and compressed. Just soak them in water and they expand and loosen up, then you can rinse the medium. I am using big bricks of the coco-tek. I didn't know better at the time and didn't even flush and haven't had any problems with it.

You need coco specific nutes. I'm currently using Canna line of nutrients and have been pleased thus far.

Mr. Molecule

Mr. Molecule

No, he's talking about the cubes/blocks that GH makes, not bales of coco (look them up).

JUNGLE, these are designed for a constant drip, think of them as a replacement for rockwool blocks. But even airier than r/w, so you can drip 24 hrs on them. In fact this is about the only way you can use them. unless you want to flood and drain for 15 min every 2 hrs.

You can use any hydroponic-friendly nute that you want to with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom