G Organic Setup, a Glimps.

• Thread starter THC Scientific
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LEBDOG

snobby product (Cali Connection Snob Approved)

Nice grow G, but I also think you need more light. I smoked some of your product today and think it's OK, but needs improvement (like my early batches have). I think that it's (your product) not packed (danky) enough to be superb, and don't think you will ever reach this perfection with your deep canopy. I think with your setup, you are similar to me and need to pick a SOG grow with SOG yielding plants, or a medium to small sized grow with a thin canopy to really push the light at the buds.

I really get snobby about lighting because it's reflected in snob approved weed. I think it's great that you are carrying the Cali Connection Seeds.

As far as your product, I hope your business improves to where you can a charge a little more because you put a little more in to your product. The price of the product should directly reflect mostly the amount of light thrown at it. Those CFL's are a joke and though they bush up the plant, they produce scraggly buds. You need a larger room or 4-600's in there SolarMaxMh then AgroSunHPS or even better 4-1000's of the same specification. That will marginally get you past the snob committee, then we need score you a CO2 system.

If you don't care about being able to provide weed to snobs (like this writer), then continue; otherwise please put an effort in to your product reflective of the quality of the seed of which you are starting. In my opinion, you are not doing this with this information provided in this post. Humbly, I submit I am willing to help you get creative which you can do also.

I just can't let it go that you have gotten 8lbs from 2K+W, the best snob grower I know can yield 3.5-4lbs per 2K, 5lbs is really pushing it, 6 impossible to remain snobby...

Keep us posted!

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Nice grow G, but I also think you need more light. I smoked some of your product today and think it's OK, but needs improvement (like my early batches have). I think that it's (your product) not packed (danky) enough to be superb, and don't think you will ever reach this perfection with your deep canopy. I think with your setup, you are similar to me and need to pick a SOG grow with SOG yielding plants, or a medium to small sized grow with a thin canopy to really push the light at the buds.

I really get snobby about lighting because it's reflected in snob approved weed. I think it's great that you are carrying the Cali Connection Seeds.

As far as your product, I hope your business improves to where you can a charge a little more because you put a little more in to your product. The price of the product should directly reflect mostly the amount of light thrown at it. Those CFL's are a joke and though they bush up the plant, they produce scraggly buds. You need a larger room or 4-600's in there SolarMaxMh then AgroSunHPS or even better 4-1000's of the same specification. That will marginally get you past the snob committee, then we need score you a CO2 system.

If you don't care about being able to provide weed to snobs (like this writer), then continue; otherwise please put an effort in to your product reflective of the quality of the seed of which you are starting. In my opinion, you are not doing this with this information provided in this post. Humbly, I submit I am willing to help you get creative which you can do also.

I just can't let it go that you have gotten 8lbs from 2K+W, the best snob grower I know can yield 3.5-4lbs per 2K, 5lbs is really pushing it, 6 impossible to remain snobby...

Keep us posted!

We are in the process of improving the quality of medication. This was just a test run to get the basics in line. This crop was never ment to be high quality. It was quantity we where after.

Ive even heard some people getting 3 pounds out of a 600 watt. So To do what I have done is not impossible.

Things to come

Smaller pots, super cropping instead of FIM method. There is lots of things I need to change to make it better.

I wish we can get bigger rooms, and better stuff. But we all do with what we have and make it the best we can.

Thanks for the feed back on the meds, much appriciated. :happy

B

brookstown

You really need to go for the HPS. It really gives you the spectrum to add density. Just a thought. And.... 8p's come on man.

Top Bottom