G13 Labs White Critical Full Grow Under Quantum Board Led

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What’s your only escape from a triangle from Mr Jiu-Jitsu?

• Stand up and try and slam him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Start date - seed into soil- 15nov2018

I was gifted some White Critical from g13 labs, finished germinating and popped the sprouted feminized seeds into a homemade soil mix.

G13 labs white critical full grow under quantum board led

This is what g13 has to say about their strain and what they say the pheno should look like :

G13 labs white critical full grow under quantum board led 3

“Two of well known, respected almost historic varieties got crossed together. The result of blending White Widow with Critical is a good news for new and inexperienced cultivators who are expecting decent results. White Critical flowering period does not exceed 55 days and brings to life dense, resinous buds. This easy to grow hybrid has yields between 450-500g/m². Fruity aroma and flavour is combined with floral notes that is why is good to have it in your garden. The effect is euphoric, motivating and inspiring.
Flowering Time : 55 Days”

I’m going to veg these under 9 132qbs and flower under the same- only change is the spectrum. A bit higher number on the Kelvin for veg, this has worked well for the kush varieties, my personal strain and white widow. I had found that my white widow suffered a big more from high heat. That was an issue due to change of seasons, a warm fall with the AC already having been removed. Not an issue anymore and I’m excited to see how this new strain turns out. While not the next strain I had planned to grow, being free I couldn’t resist. Waiting for some friends to grab some clones, and flip my next batch to flower has caused the veg tent to really be a bit full.

G13 labs white critical full grow under quantum board led 2

Always looking for input, ideas and opinions, let me know what you think and thanks for following along

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I received a gift of some g13 seeds a while ago when I purchased seeds from attitude seed bank I never planted them, I actually lost them. But I know critical kush is a good yielded and known for being a nice strain . Let's see how she turns out

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I haven’t been good about this log. But at any rate it’s pretty clear I am in the process of mainlineing these girls. They had been a second thought and did my main topping weeks later than normal. I guess it doesn’t matter because they are 90 days from having to flower...

A688B276 E695 4690 9ACB A552FC7FF56C

7B2082FF 9DF5 4F8B 9045 4ACBDAC34D40

Monster762

Monster762

What yields you hitting on the scrogs with led? On the 4x4. I saw the thread n lost it.
I thought I saw 30+ On 2 plants but fit em in a 4x4? That’s real good #s.
Idk I’m trying a scrog after being tired of my wild uneven grows. And obviously you know how to pull per plant.
I put 4 in 4x8 but just over half full. Other half fans n a blueberry gone wild.
I used the net to train them though. I think you train then put in net right? I got first net 30 days in flower now but
Only 25 day veg though. But from rooted clones off my mother plant. Started em at 2-3 inch cuts but all in all 4 plants 4x5covered. In 25 days.

But also technically won’t the shorter veg cost me in yield too?
. Or is it truly about canopy coverage in a scrog?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Worked both ladies tonight. Continuing my version of mainlining. Again there are many names, essentially you need to build a manifold that will as equally as possible distribute nutrients to the end target flowers. This strain is new to me, I am seeing tight internoding but I don’t believe this is a super tall plant typically. I have 90days to get these two ready - flower tent has 30 more days and there are two blueberry kush’s trained and now they just need to put on some height.

03BD2949 3691 414B BB95 1901D2D5CFC8

CE17EC20 F580 4528 8B1E 9901E2456AD1

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

These are just in the back slowly growing, I cut them back and did some more training tonight. Increased the temp and stabilized that and trhe humidty and everything is loving it! I’m going with a little different mainlining and manfolding. These are going to take a lot of work but with an estimated 80 more days of veg I lm not worried. They will get up potted in a few weeks to 7gal ‘space’ pots. I call them this because o forget their name but they are the best pots I have ever used for soil.
52A2B595 4ED1 4577 80C9 264DF68FFE50

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

These are just in the back slowly growing, I cut them back and did some more training tonight. Increased the temp and stabilized that and trhe humidty and everything is loving it! I’m going with a little different mainlining and manfolding. These are going to take a lot of work but with an estimated 80 more days of veg I lm not worried. They will get up potted in a few weeks to 7gal ‘space’ pots. I call them this because o forget their name but they are the best pots I have ever used for soil.View attachment 851935
Do you mean Air Pots? I make DIY small ones for extended veg. They don't look purdy, but they do slow root circling.
Air pot 2

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Nice plaid jammies!.....LMAO

10hrs of work, followed by an hour old grappling, I deserved these damn plaid pjs!!! Hahahahaha get clean and comfortable when it comes time to train/defoliate/submit your plants. Precision and detail are my best friends, being comfortable is key. Further your just lucky I had any pants on Hahahaha

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

10hrs of work, followed by an hour old grappling, I deserved these damn plaid pjs!!! Hahahahaha get clean and comfortable when it comes time to train/defoliate/submit your plants. Precision and detail are my best friends, being comfortable is key. Further your just lucky I had any pants on Hahahaha
LMAO

Latest posts

Top Bottom