G13 PE Strain For Pain

• Thread starter HydroRocks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Trying to help out a friend in some serious pain from back surgeries and they have already obtained this G13 Labs strain PE as they were gifted with seeds.

The G13labs strain called Pineapple Express I have heard now from several trusted sources that it is a good strain for pain and has excellent growing properties. Some can not seem to get past the name of this strain and I wish they had given it a different name. The strain is abused and ridiculed for its name alone, but honestly if it takes away pain, and is a good yielder and easy to grow I really do not care what the name is, but that is just me I guess....

My question is has anyone here have experience with growing this strain and if so, how many days flower did you take it to get it at its strongest? It is known to be a very fast finisher in some reports claiming even at 7 weeks it is VERY ready and mature. So I am wondering what would be about the expected flowering time.

Any links to grows done here with this strain?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

S

SME

I haven't grown PE (yet) myself but I've talked with people that do grow it and they like it. I'll be ordering PE seeds soon. I've also seen Wappa test pretty high (no pun intended) in CBDs which is good for pain management.

Give them a whirl...

I

ismokepot

All your info is wrong......sorry buddy. Don't listen to G13 Labs description either- all they are trying to do is sell seeds. I've grown it twice and here's the lowdown:

1. It's more sativa than indica and won't do jack for pain- the buzz is mainly in the head.

2. It's a very average yielder, no more. The plant while growing looks like it will yield mightily but the buds are not dense and loose a lot of weight as they dry. Average yielder, no more.

3. It needs 65-67 days in my opinion. The 1st time I took it to 60 days and the 2nd time to 65, I think. Taking it longer helped with the taste and strength some, but it's still average in most categories.

Where this strains shines is it's ease to grow. It's not picky with fertilizers, and doesn't need a ton of light to perform well. I believe I either have pic's and/or a grow log under my alias, SSHZ. It's here someplace on THCFarmer....... bottom line, it's not particularly strong but tastes good and is easy to grow. I gave it a 7/10 my 1st grow and I think an 8/10 my second grow. But for pain, I'm guessing it's useless.

Top Bottom