G13 Sour Candy about a month from finish

• Thread starter fooster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VolcanoVapin

the package said sour candy grom g-13 i bought the 5 pack... i took alot of the fat fan leaves off ...post pics of urs so i can see what urs look like ...im a new grower so any thing will be helpful

Nevermind, bro. I checked google to see what the original indiana bubblegum looks like and isaw some pics with skinny leaves and tight node stacking just like your plant. Maybe yours is just leaning more towards the bubblegum side. I had always heard bubblegum was more of an indica though?

I do have a super lemon haze pheno that grows similar, skinny leaves but really compact node spacing, and it gets small rock hard indica style buds... *shrug*

F

fooster

I let my go for 8 weeks, its pretty stoney =) however at first its uplifting then next thing you know you want to go take a nap lol

but it is some FIRE

F

fooster

o yea, the nugs smells delicious, nice n sweet, but some nugs smells DANKY especially when you grind it up, all my homies are like, DUDE THIS IS SOME FIRE SHIT WHERE YOU GET IT then i just laugh and tell them its a secret =P

R

rjfmur

Yeah, G13's Sour Candy looks like it's going to be an awesome strain. I'm growing mine outside in the desert (Albuquerque, NM) and it took 100+ degree dry killer heat for two weeks, when my tomato plants almost dies. This is after 8-10 weeks.
G13 Sour Candy 2m

It's easily 40" and still growing.

R

rjfmur

I just measure my S.C. and she's standing at 42" after week 10 (I think). There don't appear to be any flowers yet. Is this normal? Some of you have commented that indoors you already have flowers. Thanks!

Top Bottom