G13

• Thread starter cbatterton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cbatterton

cbatterton

Just picked up a G13 clone never have messed with this strain before. Any tips or suggestions on keeping this baby top class?

G13
lino

lino

Facts
I have spent a decade studying G13 .
G13 was manufactured in labs from 2 different colleges by the same kid. 1984-1988 , I dont want to name the colleges yet. I instruct and I'm a student at institutions and this would go over like a fart in space suit.
G13 in not the government 13 experiment. G13 is a code that Tim used to hide DNA markers. I have strong belief that his code is hexi-decimal combined with unicode code combinded with hieroglyphics. The G is symbol,it is not the "G, or g" in our alphabet, I'd like to see Tims face if he saw this.
APHIP agents came to my home and took my lab in 1989 and took most of my DNA. I found out that didnt matter that much as the manufactured DNA would not line up for natural propagation, as with most GMO's of all sorts.
A seed company called "G13 Labs" has a few genes that was carried over from the original. Its has cpl traits but not an example of the Real G13.
The G13 seed that came to Europe from the USA never made it back to the USA. It was intercepted at Customs.
2000 Approx. seeds were mail from Virgina to buyers of the seeds from the SSSC, super sativa seed club, Not saying Ed Rosenthal had anything to do with any of this but I have Very strong feeling he could answer a few of my question truthfully, not stories for the Mag and News articles. In fact I met Ed while hanging with Rob Corry legal team at the Amed 20 victory celebration (i'm the poster child for Colo legalization). He is typical intellectual, like professors and scientist, he was hard to talk to, quiet and very reserved . We were having a great conversation, Some of my Cali freinds help out with breeding of Ed Rosenthal Bud for the SSSC. I know some of my Panama Red and Purple Haze went into that plant so Ed and I were having a good talking and my dumb ass asked invasive questions about the legend G13. Ed was not drinking boose, but he excused himself for drink and never returned back to our table. I got to learn when to shut my fucking mouth as with this post also...
Some people got busted over this and I feel this had to do with break up the SSSC gang in Europe. We'll never hear the truth on this.
Tim did 7 years Fed time and has NEVER spoke public, I'll bet its part of the plea deal.
Tim used "Embryo Rescue" techniques, I can prove this also, as part of his experiment but I feel Strongly he went much further than that in modification of the G13 organism and have cannabis experiments to back my opinion on his "Embryo Rescue" research.
G13 in hydro system would produce root systems 100's gallons in size. I have no idea how big as I threw away wheel barrels full of live roots clogging the system.
A cpl morsels of fan leaves in a 1 hit bong and your bro's would look at you like you're a stash SOB, the hit would leave the victim with identical look of being tear gas. Drop em to their hands and knees. Nobody could hold a full bong hit a g13 without blowing snot out there nose, many times exploding into the bong, and you know what happens if ya ever seen that. When showing off strains Ive dropped a lot of shit talkers to their knees back in the day.

Legend
I have read so many article that are complete bullshit and I could even prove it. What bothers me about it, some of the inaccuracies are from people who should known the truth and the story is told as if to mislead people Sometimes. For instance, (not that this guys knows the truth) but I read a story by Shantaba , how ever you spell his name, but it was wrong. Shantaba is bad ass grower and I thought he was from Europe and guessed he knows of Neville and that bunch. You see what I mean , howz a guy supposed to find out the truth.

My opinion, stories like Jesus and G13 . These stories hang around a long time. Maybe something weird did happen? Seed Co never existed like they do today until the birth of G13, think about that awhile. G13 , Northern Light 1 , Ed Rosenthal Bud and just handful were the 1st on the "high times" international market.

And like Jesus , G13 has yet to resurrect, but Lino is the light! What you seek is fire, so give me time as I have a cpl college courses and research papers to complete before I can figure this guys work out.

The 2nd problem is the pollen propagation fooled everyone,,, so everyone's opinion of G13 will gets convoluted quick. F1 IBL were a VERY good examples but not the exact same,,, with F2 expressing strong characteristics,, but F3 went to hell, still good, but just like the rest of the cannabis plants. This is also why I know it was GMO'd, the trait everyone seeks has never surfaced again. Why, the DNA markers do not line up for typical/natural propagation. It would take 20 pages and several research papers to demo this , so this will be as far as go into detail.

There were a 100's of us who witnessed this from our grow back then. I'm still in contact with a few and very close to one of the original grow partners of our G13. I See him every bluemoon, I'll turn him onto this site and see if he'll post stories cause I really like to glamorize my posts, but the facts are the facts. I have roll of 110 film that has never been developed from the day, anyone know of good photo developer person? ..these pics were shot in 1989...

lucky weed

lucky weed

this is a nice strain for sea of green growing because of its ability to maintain a short stature. this is also a good choice for growing in a hydro set-up. a versatile type of marijuana plant that can go well in both indoor and outdoor environment

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I'm sure Howard Marks talked about this in a couple of his shows I went to see...

lino

lino

Just picked up a G13 clone never have messed with this strain before. Any tips or suggestions on keeping this baby top class?
I got some baby Gs photo's that are in Live action now. I dont want to be taking over your thread . And I'm curious about your plant. Is it currently healthy? Post some pics if Poss and I'll post my current version with a gene pool cross of G13 the original x G13 Labs seed company version.

lino

lino

" Howard Marks ", You'd think he knows the true story, I've read his version and to be honest I cant remember it in exact detail cause I was thinkN more European bullshit but I remember as I read his stuff I thought he might know some of the story.

My thoughts are this, The USA breeder of G13 ,College and seeds got popped at College, the seed deal wasnt fullfilled by the (SSSC and the College kid that produced the seed) for over a yr. These beans were Very expensive. orders were $1000's of dollars. but Tim did the experiment and had some back up beans, I know I would have!

Europeans had a lot of and unfulfilled seed orders $$$. Tim knew the DEA had the Europeans address's so he mail the Seed Order beans from Virginia, out smarted DEA. What Tim didnt know is MANY of these Europeans rolled/snitched. Exactly Who rolled? We'll never know. Maybe no one? The DEA had the seed orders address that had not been fulfilled by SSSC. So they we're watching our USA address's at Customs for sure. When the discovered the orders have been fulfilled within the USA, the DEA traced it and Somehow nailed Tim. DEA could Not fuck with Europeans to hard but there European Gov shut em down. This is what I feel happen. Read about the break up of the Super Sativa Seed Club and fill in your own blanks. Keep researching and remember Snitches are like the DEVIL, there best trick is to prove they dont exist!

My best guess is " Howard Marks " at minimum did what the rest of did, lost the mother, Remember "Cloning Cannabis" back then would be compared to Grafting Cannabis in todays era, not everyone was doing it. Pollen guys back then, he wont admit he cant figure out why his breeding of G13 never resembled the Mother, why???? the Origins G13 was GMO'd and lost many traits in the F1's and was a good plant like the rest by F3. But like Jesus the legend was born and will remain a story like religion so we can argue and have wars over what really happened. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT NOTE, ONLY 2000 SEEDS WERE MAILED FROM VIRGINIA. ask yourself, would you have mailed to Europe after your project got school busted? I think Europeans at best got f2 or f3 like something comparable to G13 quality of today's standards, not 1988 - 2000.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Dont get me wrong, he will most def have bigged up his story for the audience. No doubt about that, what is not in doubt is that he was hanging with the top guys in seed production / commercialness at the time.

I've met the guy a couple of times, shared a doob, and he is a top guy. HATES grasses, and he's Welsh too! Wheeeey!.

The only G13 I have had is from Mr Nice Seed Co. I wonder how close or far this is from the true lineage. Probably none remaining at all as are most these days!

lino

lino

I had threads Removed and been temp Booted on this site. People get bent all of shape when I share to much on this site on GMO.

Genetically Mod Org's when particle bombardment tech and enzyme technique are use can force shit to get weird, DNA transfer, quick to the nuclues of cell. A human Ear has been grown on the back of a mouse for instance. Plants resistant to Poison like "Round Up". And I'll stop here or I'll be attacked by people on this site BUT Tim has his secret DNA MARKER code "CODED" hidden as mention earlier. Rite here at CSU we did some cool Jurassic Park shit to bring back a true extinct Yellow Bison with the Big Hump on the back... Now I'm really pissing off the Naturalist... better stop there.

Mr Nice will not have a clue about this paragraph, the real shit. GMO'd G13 never made it to Europe! Genetically Mod Org's can get more exotic than the Alien GMO'd experiments as we see in the Australia Marsupial's ,... Get this shit,,, we can easily take take DNA from the Animal Kingdom and put into the Plantae Kingdom and vise versa. Us arm chair scientist fantasized Tim experiment while doing big bongs. Maybe Tim did bombard his cannabis DNA with snake poison. maybe peyote, and on and on. DNA makers need to line up --- this rough, very crude example on the next lines is a line up DNA sequence that will actually come out on Photo Film after as you develop if your in a home lab, DNA strand piece from one strain/Species of cannabis
||| | || |||| - This DNA strand piece from one strain/Species of cannabis . First sequence is terpen profile marker, this is ChemDog
||| | || |||| - these DNA strand(markers) will fit in to the top strand by pollination.

In this example the DNA strand marker IDs may not cross over under most sexual propagation.
||| | || |||| - chemDog piece
||||| || ||||| - Frog DNA marker piece

But we can force that shit together..... You could get your experiment rite the 1st time or you could spend years , a lifetime, maybe never would you get your experiment they way you want it . So figuring out what Tim did would put you years of Experiments ahead before you pick up a test tube.

THriveSeeds

THriveSeeds

interesting stuff lino...
When I lived in CO (2000-04) we use to score some crazy G13 a little north of boulder I miss that smoke ..kind of Miss CO especially since all the new laws.. such a pretty part of the USA with killer pow pow in the winter...

lino

lino

interesting stuff lino...
When I lived in CO (2000-04) we use to score some crazy G13 a little north of boulder I miss that smoke ..kind of Miss CO especially since all the new laws.. such a pretty part of the USA with killer pow pow in the winter...
I have some baby G's going now. I would post more but I didnt want to take over this thread anymore than I have already. I was hoping to see other G13 pics on this thread to compare the pheno and genotypes. N of Boulder, you were very close to my home., it doesnt surprise me that you were getting good G13 samples. Colo, Great place to grow with lots of Autumn colors but I still favor N. cali , Fort Bragg paradise acres is my favorite grow in the world. never below 40 and never above 85.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

...A cpl morsels of fan leaves in a 1 hit bong and your bro's would look at you like you're a stash SOB, the hit would leave the victim with identical look of being tear gas. Drop em to their hands and knees...

that's about all I remember the few times I was able to toke g13.

this was too rich for me but a good friend in Sarasota back in the late 90's had it and by far the best stuff ive ever toked.

im always skeptical regarding those claiming the famed g13 and I cant confirm that is what I had but it was retarted good.

peace

lino

lino

just finished a chat with Shantibaba about the legend G13, He had good insight and was very close to many of the G13 people and G13 events. It sounds to me like he ended up with some good G13 genetics. I'm going to have try his seeds again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom