G13haze X ECSD (Finished Pics - Inside and Out)

• Thread starter DonJuanMatus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

hi everyone,

ojd was kind enough to send me these a while back when he was testing the g13haze hybrids(thanks again man) sorry i took so long to put this up, i prefer posting finished shots over doing a diary...i ran these outside first then took cuts of each to run inside...i popped 4 seeds and out of those 4 i got 4 females...3 of which are keepers

first up is g13haze x ECSD pheno 2(sd dom) finished in 65 days

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 2

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 3

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 4

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 5

next is pheno 4 (g13 dom) finishes in 68 days

indoor

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 6

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 7

outdoor

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 8

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 9

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 10

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 11

next up pheno 3 (sd dom) finishes in 70 days haven't run this one inside yet but it was the #1 keeper out of 5+ strains, it also had the most bag appeal of anything ive ever grown outdoors, i already reversed her using cs and made some fem hybrids with her to work with

outdoor

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 12

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 13

G13haze x ecsd finished pics   inside and out 14

well thats it, sorry if some of the pics are shitty, id like to thank ojd again for hooking me up with these, and anyone that has a chance to snatch up some connoisseur genetics...do it you will not be disappointed, these guys are putting out jems....take care

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

thanks gs, no problem

let me give a little info on smell and taste

pheno 2 - tastes and smells like pure lemon heads and a little og pine, smoke is very expansive, high is a little short lived however compared to the other pheno's,, ive heard this about ecsd before

pheno 3 - has more of the funky diesel smell to it, taste amazing, high is longer than p2...p3 is my favorite

pheno 4 - has absolutely no ecsd in it at all , barely doubles in size...but yields more than the other 2, it has a musky almost medicine smell to it, smells like some g13 i got once...the taste is exactly like it smells, the high is probably the longest of the 3

T

truecannabliss

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful collection of pics, awesome skills you have indoor and out.....i hope to see you run more of our work in the future.
Peace

M

milanellomax

is this a DNA Strain? i got this off the site

so Ojd is remaking strains?

Sour Cream (Regular/Feminized)
Sour Diesel Heirloom x G13 Haze
70% Sativa : 30% Indica
Flowering Time: 10 weeks
Yield: 500-600g/m2

The best of both worlds, the classic Haze flavor mixed with Sour and the G13 yield! Here we have a Haze plant with Sour nuggets over and over. The original Sour Diesel cutting was used in combination with the G13 Haze to bring Sour style buds with haze flavor. With the G13 Haze male in the mix, there is a possibility of some phenotypes to go longer than 10 weeks. It is a Sour Creamy blend of sativa with a dash of indica. This plant has an amazing mix of Haze n’ Sour

true grit

true grit

No its not a DNA strain, and no he's not remaking them. This is one of OJD's older crosses, i believe pre Sour Cream...

M

milanellomax

how can it be older the DNA's true? ojd got his cut of the g13haze male way later then dna did... ojd did the same with LA Confidential and crossed it to G13 haze another remake of "Connie Chung"... so it looks like he must have made this cross aabout the same time he made the "Connie Chung"

Ojd might have also used the DNA cut of ECSD but now he call it headband lol

so lets look at the past
Chocolope= fruity skunk ojd name change on dna
ECSD= Headband another name change

lets be truthful now.....

T

truecannabliss

Stop hiding behind a screen name with 5 posts, thats an old cross done in small amounts when rooms were hit with the G13/Haze male several years ago, it was not a marketing strategy or attempt to steal strains......they were in fact given out free if my memory serves me correctly and a most definitely a 1 off.
With regards to the renaming of cuts i've spoken to DnA personally and can assure you that there are no problems between us......mind your own business and maybe try to do something positive with your energy.
Peace

true grit

true grit

Your memory does serve you correct True- these beans were freebies several years ago and in low quantities for sure.

Im still missing the Purp B Haze I got from those freebies! Wow that was some smoke!

Top Bottom