ga pie x runtz / red velvet x runtz grow

• Thread starter budsofgeorgia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i thought at first it could be nute burn now i think it could of been light burn

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I believe I saw a hygrometer that displayed 37%, so the problem could be the humidity is too low. This can cause most of the stomata to open wide. The widening forces the leaflets to curl upward at the edges. They're also releasing so much moisture that very little of it reaches the edges of the leaflets, causing edge necrosis. So, I suggest increasing the humidity.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I believe I saw a hygrometer that displayed 37%, so the problem could be the humidity is too low. This can cause most of the stomata to open wide. The widening forces the leaflets to curl upward at the edges. They're also releasing so much moisture that very little of it reaches the edges of the leaflets, causing edge necrosis. So, I suggest increasing the humidity.
there is 14 plants in the tent only those 3 look like that
IMG 20240414 182301067

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

That’s really weird it’s only them few I would of thought they would of grown out of that and corrected themselves

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

That’s really weird it’s only them few I would of thought they would of grown out of that and corrected themselves
well its only been 2 weeks and Captspaulding said he thought it was light burn/stress to back off the light so thats what i did but it has only been 2 or 3 days and i am not sure how long they take to recover

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

well its only been 2 weeks and Captspaulding said he thought it was light burn/stress to back off the light so thats what i did but it has only been 2 or 3 days and i am not sure how long they take to recover
In my last light burn the new growth was super green looking and the affected leaf just got worse over time so I clipped em. But hopefully the backing off will help Cap is another one who knows his stuff

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i weigh the pots b4 i water them i dont water unless its lost what i put in , no heat problem temps barely get to 79 , if anything its not hot enough lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom