• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Lots of new breeders out there recently making there genetics available via interweb. Recently picked up some seeds from couple companies i am not real familiar with and just wanted to know if anyone had grown any of these guys seeds before-

Got some Riot (Mathew Riot) seeds. Also some trichrome king and some Gage Green seeds. If anyone has any experience good or bad with these breeders let me know.

Thanks!

JayBee

P

pacog

JB... Got me some Riot gear as well. Gage's stuff is on the wish list. Got a TK strain as well. All I can say so far is the Customer service is great!!!

Just started to germinate so won't know how good the genetics will be until done. But I have heard nothing but good things about all Vendors involved.

Good luck man keep me posted!!!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Yeah, i been on a serious buying spree, some of the seeds are so cheap i could not resist even though i know it could be couple years before i have time to grow them. Got some of those Riot OG Kush S1 that i am curious about, also a 5k og kush cross that sounds sick among others. Few more i am tempted to get but i want to make sure i get the seed i ordered already before ordering much more.

Still would love to hear from someone who has grown out any of Riot or Gage genetics.

JB

DeRail

DeRail

The Gage Green genetics are some top notch beans.I am currently growing Grape Stomper X Aloha WW and Blackberry Pie.

B

Bigb89

Good to see some good reviews as i just oredered some of these as well. giving Riots sour Green Crack a try and possible grape stomper s1s. Post pics and small journal when start them. Anyone finished or flowered anything from them

K

keyplay

The Gage Green genetics are some top notch beans.I am currently growing Grape Stomper X Aloha WW and Blackberry Pie.

Actually the GS x AWW is a work from Mota and compnay. The pheno I see promise in has those GS leaves and is just lovely with the lanky ... nice call with the Aloha White Widow...Thanks Dman for the comps... we try

420king-MASSES

ive never gotten gear from either but i can say that if its the real aloha white widow[98] you cant ask for a better widow representation the aww makes up half of my blue hawaii strain and it puts everyday blowers down for the count

B

bakershredhead

So have guys have recieved seeds from these guys. What's the deal with all the info for registration? Just seems like a lot of info for them to have. Also how stable do you guys think the genetics are?

acidnI

acidnI

http://img514.invalid.com/img514/4536/okkk.jpg

They are legit. Ive know matt for awhile way before so this. Hes y good friend and Ive grown his genetics way before they were up for sale. Also there's a write up on his clockwork orange in a few magazines. Im not going to break any rules here so just google for info.

rawman

rawman

Matt's a SUPER nice guy and their customer service is great. I've got tons of free stuff with only 3 packs purchased. I have SFV-F13, Pina a.k.a pineapple, blueverry indica, Gourdbuster from Mota given to me from Matt, Nagasaki Nightmare, and Pig Fucking Rhino all for like 150. Oh and a GDPxBubbleberry which sounds sick!

DeRail

DeRail

I have never Dealt with Riot seeds yet, But I can say I have known Gage Green and worked for him for almost 5 months on a daily basis. I have seen his breeding and growing practices firsthand for a while now. I can truly say He is not just a pollen chucker. He has a true passion for the plant and compassion for his patients. after seeing his plants and nugs he truly is a master.

F

FlorigenFreak

Gage and Matt

Know 'em both, Grown Gages stuff for the last few years, always top notch plants, glad he's finally got gear out to the public, It's very worthy stuff....
Have 4 strains of Matt's Gear about 2 weeks from seed and they are gorgeous, will post pics here soon...
They are both good guys who will answer your questions and help you out however they can, Gotten quite a few testers from both gentleman, I rate them 5 fat fuckin' stars....outta 5 that is.
Peace
The Freak :harvest:

C

croh420

I've never grown Gage's genetics, but Itried a zip of his Chemdog D. The stinkiest shit I've ever had.

H

haze89

Yeah Matts my boy and his genetics are definitely super bomb, and his customer service is great. He just sent me a few free packs that I threw into rooters recently. Got some Sputnik 3.0, Double Black Doja, and Slick Rick goin. The Sputnik 3.0's are gonna be some super high yielding purple frost monsters. Subcool tried to recreate the original Sputnik and failed, Matt pulled that shit off and shit on Subs face lol and the DBD should throw some solid purple phenos. Thats one thing youll learn about Matt is he loves purple. His line up is definitely diverse but purple fans will be in heaven hah

R

ReadySetGrowD9

You cant go wrong with Riot or Gage seeds they are both Top Notch and there customer service is better then any other IMO

RSGD9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom