Gage, Riot Seeds, etc.

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

yes Gage has nice gear iv got a few of his strains. anybody kno why Gage left Matts site?

B

Bigb89

Not sure myself thanks for info though havent been on his site in little while got gear from boththough but havent had a chance to run Matts but just popped a GrapeStomper BX that im super excited for :party0045:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Matts not a great guy to get into business with. I would imagine thats y gage left his site. He is a hot head, and doesnt always stick to his word. Ive never grown his genetics, so i cant comment there.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking forward to seeing the sputnik 3 as i have some sputnik crosses going now from v2.... still have v2 seeds to play with also..

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Matts not a great guy to get into business with. I would imagine thats y gage left his site. He is a hot head, and doesnt always stick to his word. Ive never grown his genetics, so i cant comment there.

Who told u gage left his site bc Gage in on the site all the time and you can get Gages Genetics there so IDK wut ur talkin about

RSGD9

TortureKill

TortureKill

seen it posted at the top of this page. I dont know he left the site. IDK what im talking about either

R

riot_seeds

TortureKill - yeah that guy matt is a hothead. throw him to the lions like a christian. Anyway, as far as me being a businessman, I never claimed to be good at that. I'm a punk rock guy, I play music and create with cannabis, running a business I've done in the past and am doing it again now, but ehhh I like sticking to the shadows. As far as not sticking to my word though, that's kinda out there. If I haven't before it's not coming to mind at all, but I would love to be enlightened. But yeah, I'll be the first to admit I shoot off my mouth without thinking. I'm not used to the computer era of not being able to punch someone, people like me it drives us nuts to have a shit talker we can't punch. In that area I have some maturing to do. Getting a bit better at it already with running the new site. Thanks to everyone on here who had nice shit to say, for sure you guys rock. And note" those of you who don't know we have no dealing with Trichome Kings aka Brothel Brothers (Sisters). We worked with them for a bit and then they started pulling some funny business on us as well as customers on the site buying from other breeders (we sent all of our own beans out). I recommend staying away from there if ya aren't into mexican schwag bagseed.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop a quick line here and there in response. Take care funyuns!

H

haze89

hah There he is. I doubt he'll be back though. He's a good dude, some people may not get along with him but he's been nothin but awesome to me since I've known him and Ive heard nothin but good things from everyone about his customer service till TK started bitching.

southstreets

southstreets

i know dudes on the pimp that said they got stiffd by matt... m...... being one of them i think... there were a cple more peeps who said the same thing.. it was trading clones though.. and matt never held up his end of the deal... and is using those guys shit to make strains.. wonder y he hasnt signd up on the other sites and addressd that?.? hmmmmm..... but dont know matt and never dealt with him so i wont come to conclusions... just thought i should throw that out there...

TortureKill

TortureKill

As far as not sticking to my word though, that's kinda out there. If I haven't before it's not coming to mind at all, but I would love to be enlightened.

Kinda out there?? Really riot? Really?
Give me a break guy, im obviously not the only one u burnt. im not going to get into bc this isnt the place, but u know u still owe me man. Enjoy the shit u stole from me man. Karmas a bitch

i know dudes on the pimp that said they got stiffd by matt... m...... being one of them i think... there were a cple more peeps who said the same thing.. it was trading clones though.. and matt never held up his end of the deal... and is using those guys shit to make strains.. wonder y he hasnt signd up on the other sites and addressd that?.? hmmmmm..... but dont know matt and never dealt with him so i wont come to conclusions... just thought i should throw that out there...

He sure plays the part of nice guy real well. Promises u everything under the sun but never delivers. :sun2:

gets what he wants, then u dont exist. Thats exactly what he did to me. sent him loads of seeds and clones. He never sent me shit. Then banned me from his site. FUggetabout RIOT SEEDS aka drama seeds. Overcharges for his seeds, and doesnt even test em

R

ReadySetGrowD9

1st the douch ripz from PP just finished scamming its loyal members out of thousands of dollars for seeds so i wouldnt belive much of anything u hear from them..... i have delt with matt riot alot over the last few months and IMO his site has the best customer service u will see online period....

TortureKill

TortureKill

Im not sayin riots not delivering on his seed site, but Im not gonna have riot sayin he aint never done someone dirty, when him & I know damn well he did me dirty. I give a shit about PP or whoever else he got. Just tellin my story. Sure he can be a good guy, but he's a shady dude in my book. He didnt follow thru w his word, and if u dont have that, u dont have nuthin.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
This lame trash talking and scamming that seems to be all over the interweb now is why a lot of folks are staying away from the cannaforums.

I started this thread just wanting info from folks who have grown these genetics, not meant to bring up cannabitching and cannadrama.

There are some people who seem to create a lot of drama whereever they go online. We should all stop talking badly about other folks online and focus on building a better cannacommunity. If someone else start posting negative, personal crap we should all discourage rather than join the rant.

I am closing this thread because it just got really boring with all the off topic bitching

JayBee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom