Galactic Jack!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

I grew out 15 Blue Power and 12 Galactic Jack beans. I have spent over 3k on seeds over the last two years. It took a massive amount of beans to find a keeper. I found one Galactic Jack keeper, it's Alien Dog V2 dominate with a lemon/lime flavor. I had the Chemdog D cut and while the yield was massive, I could just never stand the raunchy rotten fruit smell. The keeper pheno is very frosty, fast growing and yields massive. I did not find a Blue Power keeper but I have smoked some really excellent BP keepers from other growers. I can't wait to see what this cut can do from a clone.

I just wanted to say nice Sin City nice job!

N

nightmarecreature

I'm not big on pics, so no I didn't take any pictures. I also gave my girlfriend all the bud off the keeper. It is frosty. I'll take pics next time I flower it again.

soserthc1

soserthc1

3k - well spent .... sure does such when a large amount of beans lack a keeper but sure is fun ....

N

nightmarecreature

My take on the bean thing is that you need to run about 300 to get a true keeper. I still have to see if it passes the clone test.
I have run Rare dankness,Sin City, Gage Green Genetics, Bohdi, Raskal, Cali Connection,Top Dawg Seeds ect,ect. I have seen keepers from these bean vendors, they just were not my own.

N

nightmarecreature

I don't take cuts anymore of seed popped plants, I just reveg the keepers. I smoked this cut again and it's straight 7up,Sprite, Sierra Mist. My girl was right, I was high already so my senses were dulled. This cut is a beast! It's already reveging after 8 days, it has several new leaves popping out of the left over buds!

Top Bottom