Galactic Tahoe and Napalm OG Harvest pics

• Thread starter KushCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KushCo

KushCo

I started harvesting my seed run of Galactic Tahoe and Napalm OG. I will use this thread as a place to show my results. I flowered 3 females of Galactic Tahoe and 2 females of Napalm OG. So far I am very impressed with both of these strains.

Galactic Tahoe #1 (63 Days)

(These pics were taken with my smartphone...The quality may not be the best.)

Galactic tahoe and napalm og harvest pics
Galactic tahoe and napalm og harvest pics 2
Galactic tahoe and napalm og harvest pics 3
Galactic tahoe and napalm og harvest pics 4
Galactic tahoe and napalm og harvest pics 5
Galactic tahoe and napalm og harvest pics 6
Galactic tahoe and napalm og harvest pics 7

KushCo

KushCo

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Theres lots more to come...

Well done! Espelcially for a first run of them! Greatjob! Out of the five females, which waz the dankest smelling and tasting?

Galactic #1 smells the best so far. One of the Napalm OG's smells real good too. I wont know about taste or potency for a couple weeks. Should be great tho...

KushCo

KushCo

Napalm OG#1- This is my favorite of the Napalm phenos so far. The structure is great and the buds are super dense and purple up nicely.

These shots were taken day #58. It was ready to harvest then, but I didnt get around to chopping it til day#64.

20130414 213742
20130414 213817
20130414 213853
20130414 213911
20130414 213916
20130414 213927
20130414 213911

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Amazing thumb you have there, solid work! That is some of the highest quality dank I have ever seen, and the best representations of each strain I have seen so far. I'm in shock, and humbled by a superior grower.

Reactions: Api
jlr42024

jlr42024

are you using aliens feed reg on them bad girls? is that seed stock or clones? nice work!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Geez, you handled those! Straight flame right there no doubt!. Greatjob man and thanks gor sharing the pics!
Quest

KushCo

KushCo

Thanks guys...I got a few more pics to toss up when I get some free time.

are you using aliens feed reg on them bad girls? is that seed stock or clones? nice work!

I dont use Alien's feeding reg. However, I do use a few of the same products he does. Botanicare PBP base is the shit. I also use caps bennies and a few other organic goodies. I have been perfecting this feeding reg for a few years and I couldnt be happier with the results I get. My average yields are off the hook for being mostly organic. I dont use gas either...just lots of fresh air and about 80 watts per square foot of light.

These are from seed. I only popped 5 of the Galactic Tahoe and 5 of the Napalm. I got 3 girls of each and the two strains above are solid keepers in my garden. I have sampled each pheno and I am quite happy with the results. GT#1 and Napalm #1 are really potent and flavorful. They also yielded pretty good for a 1st run. Got over 4oz on each. They were really deceiving. I wasnt expecting that much by looking at em but they are both extremely dense. I am sure with some more topping/training I will be able to add some more weight.

They only phenos I wasnt impressed with were Galactic Tahoe #2 and Napalm #2. They were kinda blah in the taste and smell dept and I didnt care too much for the buzz. Overall I am happy with the keepers I found so far and I still got half packs of each to go through.

jlr42024

jlr42024

same here only cracked 4 beens got two females and one is the shit and the other is extremely blah with a lesser buz but a possible keeper in a lot of gardens ive seen especially the structure that was most impressive. Be careful brother and dont be to hasty tossing phenos Aliens gear is showing to be different run to run and especially between seed and clone. I personally know of several respectable farmers here that im surprised havent said more but they've had herms and fading traits after several stellar runs. Also these genetics are very sensitive I have an Ewok that threw nanners late in flower but I suspected it was grower error so I ran it again on a extremely light feed reg and its showing to be an completely different plant. So my advice is to run each pheno from clone at least twice before culling unless its obvious they gotta go,

Top Bottom