galaxy dial a watt 400 600 1000W

• Thread starter indonesia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indonesia

indonesia

so i recently upgraded one of my older ballasts with one of these. i plan on running it with a 1000w thru the winter months then when late spring hits move back to the 600. the 600 watt cooltubes i use, idk where it was made but ive tried taking it apart at least 15 times with no luck. should i just grab new gear all around or try and try again to change out the socket on this "cheap" cool tube? is there any reason the cooltube needs to be bigger for a 1000w bulb?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Bump can someone help him?

btw welcome :D

curious2garden

curious2garden

so i recently upgraded one of my older ballasts with one of these. i plan on running it with a 1000w thru the winter months then when late spring hits move back to the 600. the 600 watt cooltubes i use, idk where it was made but ive tried taking it apart at least 15 times with no luck. should i just grab new gear all around or try and try again to change out the socket on this "cheap" cool tube? is there any reason the cooltube needs to be bigger for a 1000w bulb?
Bump can someone help him?

btw welcome :D

For me the problem is I'm not sure what he is asking. It could be cooling as answered by @Chemicalbob but why would he want to remove the socket. So I'm wondering if he needs a pigtail to adapt his reflector's plug to the Galaxy's Universal cord. Something maybe like this:
pZE9AojwgwtQM_zf_SHYxrDT998jh1UpDa_cmNpt3KHdKK8nR_Dt7fyJzc1L-OO3ROLbcFackWqiFQlvKJpxsARR=s300

Hopefully one or both of us answered it.

Top Bottom