GalaxysEdge Grow Diary (First Grow)

• Thread starter GalaxysEdge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Day 35..or 36 of Flower? I dont know i don't have my calendar in front of me. I am really hoping for an early November harvest. We shall see.

I fed today. Been doing my feedings in the bathtub recently, its a bit easier. It happens to be my daughter's bathtub so don't mind the barbies. And yes I bleach the tub out every time. Dont want me kids growing a third limb out of their head because of Tiger Bloom.

I took some pics with and without the flash. I think you'll be able to tell the difference based on the glimmering. I also focused on a couple leaves that looked a little off. I think they're might be a deficiency? I have no clue. I tried to use a chart online and I can't match it up. Otherwise they are healthy.

20211010 092426

20211010 092431
20211010 092502
20211010 092526
20211010 092727
20211010 092542
20211010 092738
20211010 092744
20211010 092749

Lilolme

Lilolme

Day 35..or 36 of Flower? I dont know i don't have my calendar in front of me. I am really hoping for an early November harvest. We shall see.

I fed today. Been doing my feedings in the bathtub recently, its a bit easier. It happens to be my daughter's bathtub so don't mind the barbies. And yes I bleach the tub out every time. Dont want me kids growing a third limb out of their head because of Tiger Bloom.

I took some pics with and without the flash. I think you'll be able to tell the difference based on the glimmering. I also focused on a couple leaves that looked a little off. I think they're might be a deficiency? I have no clue. I tried to use a chart online and I can't match it up. Otherwise they are healthy.

View attachment 1177655
View attachment 1177656View attachment 1177657View attachment 1177658View attachment 1177659View attachment 1177660View attachment 1177661View attachment 1177663View attachment 1177664
Lookin killer!

Lilolme

Lilolme

Hate to say it but on your schedule your gonna be mid to late November. The 15th will be 10 weeks. Early harvest=anxiety, headaches and disappointment and thats worse than family visits, well not my family they cause all those things and more

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Hate to say it but on your schedule your gonna be mid to late November. The 15th will be 10 weeks. Early harvest=anxiety, headaches and disappointment and thats worse than family visits, well not my family they cause all those things and more

Can confirm the anxiety, heh. Nothing has made me feel more comfortable about holding off on my harvest than smoking of the early dried buds I pulled off and feeling paranoid for the first time in years, lol.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Can confirm the anxiety, heh. Nothing has made me feel more comfortable about holding off on my harvest than smoking of the early dried buds I pulled off and feeling paranoid for the first time in years, lol.
Nothin more debated than harvest, confusing pics of various trics, weeks, hairs, pistils not cat, truth be known I coulda went another week and been nothin but better, and lastly nobody can give you a solid answer. Most of the time questions concerning ripeness/harvest go unanswered in the public realm cause only you can/should decide that, its your grow. Its also your experience gained no matter how it turns out. The worst part is mental although goin TOO long is a real possibility you aint gonna do that it would take way more time than you would be able to stand letting them go your nerves would be frazzled into afraid not and you would be willing to harvest just to stop the madness. Oh and then there will be a couple of weeks of self doubt “did I do the right thing?” By then it will start to be somewhat smokable, you will get incredibly stoned on YOUR WEED and forget all about the last 6 months of torture with visions of the next grow dancin gleefully around your noodle

Last edited:
Mothman

Mothman

Nothin more debated than harvest, confusing pics of various trics, weeks, hairs, pistils not cat, truth be known I coulda went another week and been nothin but better, and lastly nobody can give you a solid answer. Most of the time questions concerning ripeness/harvest go unanswered in the public realm cause only you can/should decide that, its your grow. Its also your experience gained no matter how it turns out. The worst part is mental although goin TOO long is a real possibility you aint gonna do that it would take way more time than you would be able to stand letting them go your nerves would be frazzled into afraid not and you would be willing to harvest just to stop the madness. Oh and then there will be a couple of weeks of self doubt “did I do the right thing?” By then it will start to be somewhat smokable, you will get incredibly stoned on YOUR WEED and forget all about the last 6 months of torture with visions of the next grow dancin gleefully around your noodle
And you’ll never know how the path not taken would have turned out.

I’m just wondering where you put the wife’s body (you must’ve gotten rid of her) ‘cause MY wife would have killed my ass if I had watered the floor the way you did!

Lilolme

Lilolme

And you’ll never know how the path not taken would have turned out.

I’m just wondering where you put the wife’s body (you must’ve gotten rid of her) ‘cause MY wife would have killed my ass if I had watered the floor the way you did!
I hope to journey up that way again soon, maybe next time I’ll head down that path and see where it goes I still have a month at least to go on my clones

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Yeah I am starting to realize that one of my plants definitely has no chance of making end of month. The other is progressing faster it seems (denser buds forming, pistils seem to be getting consumed by the growth). But yeah all in all not looking good for turkey day.

It'll have to be a Christmas present to myself it looks like. Ah well. Thanksgiving would've sucked regardless of pot or not. Time to accept my fate.

One thing to note today....my plants are smelling so dang potent. The skunky smell is emanating throughout my lung room. Carbon filter is struggling to keep up. So far wife hasn't complained yet. I am wondering if the smell will get even stronger or maybe die down as it ages.

I have my exhaust filtering out my backyard window and my entire backyard smells like I have a den of skunks. Peppy le'pew is back there just hosing down everything. I might look to get a bigger/stronger Carbon filter for next time

Lilolme

Lilolme

Yeah I am starting to realize that one of my plants definitely has no chance of making end of month. The other is progressing faster it seems (denser buds forming, pistils seem to be getting consumed by the growth). But yeah all in all not looking good for turkey day.

It'll have to be a Christmas present to myself it looks like. Ah well. Thanksgiving would've sucked regardless of pot or not. Time to accept my fate.

One thing to note today....my plants are smelling so dang potent. The skunky smell is emanating throughout my lung room. Carbon filter is struggling to keep up. So far wife hasn't complained yet. I am wondering if the smell will get even stronger or maybe die down as it ages.

I have my exhaust filtering out my backyard window and my entire backyard smells like I have a den of skunks. Peppy le'pew is back there just hosing down everything. I might look to get a bigger/stronger Carbon filter for next time
The good news is it gets much more pungent as things progress. Take off a top bud to hold you over

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Day 55 since 12/12 flip, Day 44 of flower

Alright looking for some help diagnosing something. On one of my plants, the leaves look off and I am not sure what the plant is telling me. Additionally, this plant has some burnt/brown tips which I've figured were due to too much nutrients. So I am currently on a plan to just feed water for the next few cycles.

Any ideas on what these leaves mean?
20211020 091606
20211020 091606
20211020 091652

I am getting relatively close towards the end so I dont think anything drastic needs to be done to correct this? But I am not sure.

Let me know your thoughts!

Lilolme

Lilolme

I found after my harvest I was runnin my lights way too low, the top buds were gettin a little burnt, plants that were 3 feet from the lights were doin just fine, my clones at 8 weeks are startin to “Autumnize” their fan leaves the plants are startin to discard them and focus solely of finishin the buds, just because the leaves go away don’t mean the plant is done it may take a couple more weeks. And on my other plants the top leaves started turnin much sooner

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Day 60 since flip. Day 49 or 50 or whatever of flower...who the hell knows.

I posted elsewhere on the forum to get a sense of when the community thinks I should harvest. While I trust @Lilolme telling me I need to wait until I die of old age, I just wanted to get a sense from the crowd. Ill probably go with something in the middle.

Anyway, here are how the girls are looking:

Plant 1 (that's right these mofos don't get names):
20211025 150026
20211025 150043
20211025 150150
20211025 150219

Plant 2
20211025 150031
20211025 150236
20211025 150249

Plant 1 looks like its dying or something. I dont know. I dont want to dump a bunch of stuff in it since we are close to the end. I think I'll just ride it out.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Day 60 since flip. Day 49 or 50 or whatever of flower...who the hell knows.

I posted elsewhere on the forum to get a sense of when the community thinks I should harvest. While I trust @Lilolme telling me I need to wait until I die of old age, I just wanted to get a sense from the crowd. Ill probably go with something in the middle.

Anyway, here are how the girls are looking:

Plant 1 (that's right these mofos don't get names):
View attachment 1182065View attachment 1182066View attachment 1182067View attachment 1182068

Plant 2
View attachment 1182069View attachment 1182070View attachment 1182071

Plant 1 looks like its dying or something. I dont know. I dont want to dump a bunch of stuff in it since we are close to the end. I think I'll just ride it out.
The yellowing is perfectly normal the plant is maturing, they have a lifecycle that involves several stages they are entering the final stage, you are not gonna die, do you like green apples or nice sweet ripe ones? Lots of white hairs and need to fill out more. 70 days is 10 weeks give em that at least. Have they really slowed down on the water intake?

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

The yellowing is perfectly normal the plant is maturing, they have a lifecycle that involves several stages they are entering the final stage, you are not gonna die, do you like green apples or nice sweet ripe ones? Lots of white hairs and need to fill out more. 70 days is 10 weeks give em that at least. Have they really slowed down on the water intake?
I love green apples!

So they've slowed down a little on the water intake. Used to be water every 48 hours now its about every 3 days. Does that mean something when they slow down on watering needs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom