GalaxysEdge Grow Diary (First Grow)

• Thread starter GalaxysEdge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilolme

Lilolme

But I've read about plenty of folks smoking on a sample or two during the curing process and stating that it was a good smoke. And potent. Heck I think @Schwer tested his product before the curing process?

Am I making all this up?

Or are you all just being a couple buzz killingtons
No you definitely saw that and I didn’t say don’t try it out at every point along the way thats the really cool part, when you hit it one day and it is suddenly “different”, you get the floral/fruity hints startin to come around, and five minutes later you are higher than you’ve been for a long time. My stash is gettin almost TOO good compared to what I was smokin from my grow before, the Sour Diesel is scary. I haven’t tried any of the clones yet they have weeks to go in the jars. Dang if you were close I’d hook you up to get you through but growin and dependin on your own stuff means puttin in the time and figurin out every aspect of growin, payin your dues so to speak, and yes it takes too long

Lilolme

Lilolme

You should have seen some of the raggedy stuff I grew in the past I didn’t get decent buds for years your way ahead of me at this point

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

No you definitely saw that and I didn’t say don’t try it out at every point along the way thats the really cool part, when you hit it one day and it is suddenly “different”, you get the floral/fruity hints startin to come around, and five minutes later you are higher than you’ve been for a long time. My stash is gettin almost TOO good compared to what I was smokin from my grow before, the Sour Diesel is scary. I haven’t tried any of the clones yet they have weeks to go in the jars. Dang if you were close I’d hook you up to get you through but growin and dependin on your own stuff means puttin in the time and figurin out every aspect of growin, payin your dues so to speak, and yes it takes too long
Haha thanks that makes total sense. I'll probably sample later on next week, but totally understand the good stuff wont be until maybe a month down the road.

LetsGrowBud

LetsGrowBud

@GalaxysEdge thanks for posting your grow. Allot of good points to learn from here.

Question on your fan, exhaust, filter setup? I ask since I want to have no oder in the house and thought with a sealed tent with large enough carbon filter and high CFM fan I would be good.

So just curious if this was a major issue for you and if you got it solved?

Thanks

Top Bottom