Gallon For Gallon Or ?

• Thread starter souf69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
souf69

souf69

Contest amongst forums growers? Or even better let's see everyones soil or medium, gallon for gallon. Any suggestions anyone?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Just kidding, I couldn't resist. Thanks for being a good sport!

What do you mean by comparing mediums? Do you want shots of living soil with worms and mushrooms popping out? I should be able to take a few of those...

420circuit

420circuit

A comparison of different bagged soils is always entertaining, but with all the variables like strains, lights, nutes it is hard to learn much from such a comparison. It looks like the standard is around 5 gallons of soil under 1000 watts of HPS and the different additives give different results, so a nice way to view your options is by first deciding what you want, a huge yield, pungent aroma, dense buds, hash material, oil...

The TGA Super Soil worked great for me, but cost over double what the others go for, as it has lots of stuff in it and is simply an easier way to get a mix of the SS that is popular with many growers already.

If you want to have a contest, there needs to be a prize.

souf69

souf69

Soil, dirt, rocks, water, dirty shortss, etc. You get it I'm sure. 25 gal pot vs. 25 gal of water or whatever. Bring it whatever it is, no discriminating please.

420circuit

420circuit

Always nice to learn something from these competitions, maybe it's time for one that compares the frostiness or trichome production for a specific type of plant, maybe OGs or Blueberry hybrids. Would be cool to see which techniques work best for producing resin. I keep hearing how LEDs can increase frost and there are a lot of additives that make the claim... Lots of contests for weight, but seldom see one for quality, which is pretty hard to measure even if we were neighbors, but the frost can be photographed, so might be a good competition.:D

souf69

souf69

Biggest plant per gallon please. If you have decent herb I'm ok with that. I don't care if you rock twenty gallons and it the dankest ever.If someone rocks a pound per gallon, well that's a feat in itself. No?

Top Bottom