Game Time!! with Loompas Yeti BX2 And Moondawg F2.

• Thread starter Greeneye04
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Game time with loompas yeti bx2 and moondawg f2
Game time with loompas yeti bx2 and moondawg f2 2
Game time with loompas yeti bx2 and moondawg f2 3

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

sold out fast, want to see what i missed out on

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Have fun greeneye!
Hope you find some gems in there.
Don't give up on those last two beans they should pop. I ve seen twin taps several times . Usually one is weaker and dies off . I have never marked the survivor for future observation. Enjoy the gear and be well!

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Today is day 20. They are being kept under a T5 (18/6) at the moment in fox farm light warrior. When I transplant they will be going into Elevation Organics base camp mix(super soil). currently they are being fed Cyco A and B and some rootimentary.. mainly because I had samples laying around. I will also be starting to feed with ACT (Caps Bennies) once transplanted.

Power OG

Power OG

Looking good man! im tuned in. im running them in a couple months. so again nice job and im tuned in.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Sorry farmers!! Updates are coming.. Ive been at war unexpectedly with RA .. I had to quarantine the loompas for a minute. I just got them transplanted into 1 gal geo pots and moved to a safe location why I wage war on these cock sucker aphids.. but I will get pics up soon..

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Aphids have been eradicated! what a bitch that was! I will be getting this thread back online and up to date. Heres a couple moondawgs and yetis in the green house. I ended up with 5 female yetis and 4 moondawg females.. two of each are in the green house the rest are flowering at a sepereate location. I will be doing clone runs of very soon. just took cuts. the first and last pic are the yeti bx2's and the second and third are the moondawgs..tried loading them in order but thats how they came up.. these are in 65 gal smarties except the tan one which is a 45 gal.
IMG 0605

IMG 0608
IMG 0607
IMG 0606

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Here is a clone of my Moondawg# 3. the seed run came down this weekend as looked smelled and I'm sure will taste stellar.. more to come on that when she's dry. This will be a nice addition to the collection. I'm even more excited to see what happens with the other phenos that are in the greenhouse.
IMG 0643

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

here are some recent updates on the two moondawgs in the greenhouse. they really blew up after being transplanted into 65 gal pots. After seeing loompas pics it looks like I will be using 100gal pots next year.
IMG 0633
IMG 0631

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

While I'm getting this thread back up on track here's a few pics of other things I'm working on.. first pic is BOG's boggle gum and the second is dog paddle (golden lion)
IMG 0641
IMG 0640

Latest posts

Top Bottom