gangster haze eta

• Thread starter captain.koons
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

captain.koons

when can we expect these?

also.. do you plan to keep your lines stocked or do you plan to discontinue ?

Hazey Jones, Gangster Haze, and SSDHxg13Haze strikes interest.

cheers

O

ojd

hi bro
thanks for your interest

well unfotuanly due to a raid the gangsta haze and hazey jones wont be made for a while as i lost the mothers og kush and casey jones

i can get the cuts back but it will be a while 6-12 months until you see more of these seeds

i will be repeating the sssg real soon after the sssdh f2 which should be ready to ship in 6-8 weeks
and sssg ready in 8-10

peace

L

LionVibez

Damn that sucks didnt know u lost casey jones mama, I was hoping to pick up a pack of those Hazy Jones in the near future. Hopefully there are still some hangin around in a month lol. Cuz after this last round of seed buying im broke for a few weeks ;) Keep up the great work OJD. By the time that sssdh f2 is released I should be close to wrapping up the other strains i'm gettin ready to run...perfect timing!

Z

zoeronerer

hi bro
thanks for your interest

well unfotuanly due to a raid the gangsta haze and hazey jones wont be made for a while as i lost the mothers og kush and casey jones

i can get the cuts back but it will be a while 6-12 months until you see more of these seeds

i will be repeating the sssg real soon after the sssdh f2 which should be ready to ship in 6-8 weeks
and sssg ready in 8-10

peace

you safe after that raid ojd?

Z

zoeronerer

any other haze projects in the works??ojd got a pack of your hazelope from auction would you like me to doc these on a test grow?
can you provide any background flower time etc...
thanks in advance for your response would love any new haze projects, good luck.

L

LionVibez

Hey whats up Smokesome, The strain u r askin about is made up of OG Kush x G13 male....as with most of if not all of OJD's current gear uses the G13 as the father to make these crosses. Definately some good stuff!!!!

Guidance

Top Bottom