• Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

has anyone every grown ganja farmer genetics ? there out of Poland
Ganja farmer  seeds from poland
Ganja farmer  seeds from poland 2

Misanthrope

Misanthrope

I grew Bruce Banner Autos and Gelato Autos as part of a contest on growdiaries.com. I'm not a big fan of autoflowers because I dont have the skill yet to get the most out of the limited veg time so my results might not be representative. Both strains grew in coco/perlite and were the biggest I've managed to get out of autoflowers. The Gelato looked and smelled great, potency was way below what I'm looking for, i would estimate 10-15%. The Bruce Banner on the other hand was so covered in trichomes the leaves looked furry, got me high af. The buds were disappointingly small but I think that was on me and my learning curve. There are a shitload of diaries from this breeder on GD if you wanna see what skilled growers managed to do

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I grew Bruce Banner Autos and Gelato Autos as part of a contest on growdiaries.com. I'm not a big fan of autoflowers because I dont have the skill yet to get the most out of the limited veg time so my results might not be representative. Both strains grew in coco/perlite and were the biggest I've managed to get out of autoflowers. The Gelato looked and smelled great, potency was way below what I'm looking for, i would estimate 10-15%. The Bruce Banner on the other hand was so covered in trichomes the leaves looked furry, got me high af. The buds were disappointingly small but I think that was on me and my learning curve. There are a shitload of diaries from this breeder on GD if you wanna see what skilled growers managed to do
sweet i actually got these seeds from them on growdairies .com they had message me wanted to know if i would take part in there partner ship program so i said yes

Top Bottom