Garden of love 2012

• Thread starter Dizzworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dizzworth

Dizzworth

Well im going for round 3 this year and i am hoping for the best! Im switching my strains up this year this is whats up come. Kyle kushmans strawberrry cough, shipwreck, Royal kush, and J1. Ill be doing 24 all organic legals in 400 and 600 gallon smart pots. We plant a little early around here in our hoop houses to get things off to a good start. Hoping for some monsters!!:cool: Here is a some pics with more to come.

Garden of love 2012
Garden of love 2012 2
Garden of love 2012 3
Garden of love 2012 4
Garden of love 2012 5
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yep. Very Nice work Diz.
Folks like You and Blaze really inspire me!

Mogrow

Mogrow

lookin good dizzworth, not your first rodeo ....
cuts?? or feminized ??
rock the sun ...
peace mogrowski..

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

lookin good dizzworth, not your first rodeo ....
cuts?? or feminized ??
rock the sun ...
peace mogrowski..
These are all cuts. I was hoping to be able to score some alien beans but just didnt happen in time.

Onespark

Onespark

Looks fantastic. I like the way you have things set up. Thanks for sharing. Best of luck!

Mogrow

Mogrow

got me a dozen of the grenades, just may put them in sunday on the new moon, it's a little late but damn i wanna try 'em... think i'd use 20 gallon smart pots, something i can move around since they wouldn't get real big as it's pretty late in the season.
hows the kyle kushman cough doing????
peace mogrow

sox

sox

got me a dozen of the grenades, just may put them in sunday on the new moon, it's a little late but damn i wanna try 'em... think i'd use 20 gallon smart pots, something i can move around since they wouldn't get real big as it's pretty late in the season.
peace mogrow

put em out! it aint late...after june is late;)

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

peace mogrow
I just popped a few ewok to throw in some smaller pots , But it should still be early enough to get some lookers :):cool:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Holy. Shit. Killing. It. And there's telephone poles running through the garden. Gotta love California. Nice fucking work.

outwest

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just popped a few ewok to throw in some smaller pots , But it should still be early enough to get some lookers :):cool:

Keep us posted on the Ewok bro...so I can gauge how mine are doing ;)

Top Bottom