• Thread starter Thatgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smartcalyx

smartcalyx

Thats awesome! any clue what kind of spiders they are? Never seen those before

vaporedout

vaporedout

very nice.... i just found a baby praying mantis on one of my gals.... i believe you should leave any "good" bugs alone... you should name em ;)

T

Thatgirl

smartcalyx they are called Garden Spiders, or Yellow Garden spiders :)

Vaporedout I agree completely!

vaporedout

vaporedout

i was shocked to see so many myself, now i just have to get over the fear of sticking my hand in the plant when they get bigger, dunno why they just creep me out when they get big. and on youtube i saw a praying mantis attack and almost kill a hummingbird, freeeeeaky!! would rather have spiders :)

vaporedout

vaporedout

Thatgirl, i lied..... i will kill a bug, and did this morning.... she recieved a single hammer shot. went very peacefully

her butt was almost the size of a quarter, the biggest one ive personally seen before, couldnt get the red on her though
DSC09497

DSC09499

og619

og619

Awesome shot of the spiders! Although i have a great love for nature I absolutely hate spiders...every night around this time of year it seems i walk through at least a couple webs, been finding them in the house here and there, in the car, wtf. I could see how those garden spiders could be useful in eradicating insects, however don't they piss, shit, die on plants? That is a big black widow, and to think that thing could end your life or put you in the hospital, been finding brown widow egg sacks around the property and heard they are worse.

T

Thatgirl

Vapor is that a black widow?! YIKES! I would kill that too!

OG I don't know anything about spider piss and shit lol. Maybe its a great follier feed LOL! THese garden spiders get fucking HUGE though! They have dissipated anyway, I havnt seen any on the plants.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

aw man here i am feeling creepy...I made a home for a black widow out of an old box...:rolleyes:

guess i just really like spiders...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Much respect, WS. I'll save rattlers, but not black widows. We have some kind of bee that keeps showing up at the sliding door to the back deck, which is right below a register, so I'm wondering... do we have a nest of some type of bee up there in the attic space? Better ID the bee. I keep catching them and setting them loose, which may or may not be the best thing.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I have about 6 toads on my back porch, every morning I have to sweep toad turds away, it's nothing but Beatle shells and such. I like the shark fin thing also,down by my gate there's always webs,it's like your ghost slapping bitches away. LOL.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom