Gardening By Moon Phases

• Thread starter fatawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

No offense to noobs but the questions i hav not just everyone can answer.and im quite aware everything is theory till u prove it n yur own garden.i want to throw up some new info on this site instead of same fuckin questions over n over....

jipp

jipp

IMG 4899
IMG 4887

do they even give out library cards stoners.. man i figure that shit be obsolete by now. laughs, bowl up friends. put it on my dab.

chirs.

firstcitizen

firstcitizen

First Citizen
Supporter
I apologize for my weak English.

Moon influences tides, menstrual cycle in women, animal habits, and many other aspects of our planet's life and ourselves. It also affects our plants. Moon influences the germination of our seeds, the growth of our plants and the taste of our plants.

New moon:
The Moon has the least influence in the New Moon phase.
The first quarter, and when the moon began to fill the plants, they better develop the leaves or the perfect moment for propagation of plants such as corn or juniper.
How the moon affects seeds and germination:
Seeds sown just before or around the full moon have a higher rate and germination rate than those sown in the new moon because the seeds are able to absorb more water at full moon. The studies show a difference in yield of up to 45% for crops sown in the respective phase and the moon sign.

Plants grow in vibration just like humans. They go through cycles of rest and production (falls and ups)

How the moon affects the growth and vegetation of plants: Irrigation of plants during the first quarter gives better absorption and absorption of nutrients during this time, so fertilize less during this time to avoid burning from transfusion. If they have a deficiency, especially phosphorous, this is the perfect time to give them a boost in nutrients.

How the moon affects harvesting:
When we get the cannabis, the main purpose is to dry the material. You can often speed up drying and hardening of the heads by picking / trimming the harvest on a new moon when the water content of the plants is at its lowest value. The lavage should be done 2 weeks before in the first quarter of the moon phase. In signs of Earth and roots (Earth signs), for maximum absorption effects. Cannabis is a flower, which means that the ideal time for harvesting or the emergence of plants is in air and color phases. The moon affects even the bug and pests population.

oogie

oogie

Physics fact: everything, animate & inanimate vibrates with a frequency....
frequencies can have affects on other frequencies, hence resonance, for example. just sayin!
Eclipse 8/21/2017 fact: The moon was in new moon phase at the precise total eclipse as it traveled the earth.
Harvest moon is in 4 days.
https://www.timeanddate.com/moon/
I went out last night under a 3/4 moon & found my plants sleeping, with really droopy laves.
Thought i was trippin' & the hairs on the flowers appeared to be reaching for the sky.....
Am going out again tonight, to see if that was a fluke.
Call me crazy. ha ha. Double Dog Dare ya' to go out & sit under the moonlight with yours!

Top Bottom