Gardening High Bloopers

• Thread starter Aquagrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aquagrow

Wondering if anyone ever did something dumb while gardening high? like tripped over a cord or broke a plant etc.....

L

Lost

Yea, tons.. Where to start..

I snapped off two branches trying to get a peek at the roots in a 27 gallon dwc tub. Forgot I had tied the branches down to an adjacent tub and striped the branches off. I duct taped one (*bows to the duct tape god*), and the other diededed. These were huge branches.. The one that was saved was over 4 feet and the smaller one was prob just short of 3 feet.

A

Aquagrow

wow that sounds like a catastrophe...my only bad so far is tripping over fan cord and crashing into a pail of nutes

M

muxee

I tied up my outdoor garden with thick fishing line. One night I forgot it was there and clotheslined myself right in the face. My first thought was GIANT SPIDER!!! so... like a grown up... I ran out screaming at the top of my lungs like a 5 yr old girl. :blush

W

westsworld

I tied up my outdoor garden with thick fishing line. One night I forgot it was there and clotheslined myself right in the face. My first thought was GIANT SPIDER!!! so... like a grown up... I ran out screaming at the top of my lungs like a 5 yr old girl. :blush

haha had me laughin that!! lol

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

I snipped the tip of my finger off,not the whole thing but enough to xray to make sure i didn't get the bone,so watch those razor sharp secatures guys:stonedsmilie:

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
was growing amnesia, went to check the girls and was thinking about flipping the timer to 12/12, so i did, but then i was thinking "nah, they can grow another week", so i flipped the timer back....

Forgot about the whole thing thinking they were on 12/12, took me 4 weeks to notice. Never had to bend so much :icon_spin: Good yield tho :-)

L

Lost

Yea, tons.. Where to start..

I snapped off two branches trying to get a peek at the roots in a 27 gallon dwc tub. Forgot I had tied the branches down to an adjacent tub and striped the branches off. I duct taped one (*bows to the duct tape god*), and the other diededed. These were huge branches.. The one that was saved was over 4 feet and the smaller one was prob just short of 3 feet.

Hehhehe..

Ducttapewin
T

Trillion

Dropped a 3ft carbon filter on some plants a few days ago trying to make the crossbar in the DR120 go diagonally to make more room:icon_spin:

B

BigRigRob

http://i511.invalid.com/albums/s356/BigRigRob/laughing025.gif

Venom818

Venom818

tied a plant down to lst forgot about it when i remembered and wanted to re tie i topped like half the plant.
the worst is mixing nutes while high ive giving the wrong nutes to plants because im too baked

W

westsworld

ive only got a 5 ml seringe (sp) and i always forget how many ive put in as i give 30 30 a and b so its 6 squits each. if ive had a few smokes it could be more like 35 25 lol

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Had a 1000w light/reflector fall on some of my plants in one of my old spots after letting off a can of doctor doom, it weakened the hook in the ceiling that was holding the light and I woke up to a big crashing sound only to run in the room and discover 5 plants snapped at the bottom of the stems (Larry clones from Swerve) and my light on top of em! pretty bad experience...

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I started filln my huge resivour with water then got distracted witha little sex from da wifey and flooded my whole place.

Top Bottom