Garlic Breath Journal

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaybodankly

jaybodankly

You could lower the lights and the plants will stop stretching for the light. When you re-pot. Plant it deeper. The stem will produce roots in two weeks.

kushdaking

kushdaking

You could lower the lights and the plants will stop stretching for the light. When you re-pot. Plant it deeper. The stem will produce roots in two weeks.
I raised the light to take the picture lol but I'll try potting them deeper that makes sense for sure l. Thanks for the knowledge

kushdaking

kushdaking

5/16 update
Puta breaths are almost doubled in size since the last photo. They'll also far ahead of the garlic breaths.

I'll transplant these into there finishing pot in the next 2 weeks and do a follow up then.

IMG 2709
IMG 2710
kushdaking

kushdaking

Puta breath on the right is doing some serious stretching after raising the light 6 inches. The garlic breath and growing short and stout. I'll be transplanting these in the next week putting them under some 600 MH lights to get rapid growth clone them and throw em in for testing. Keep your posted as i progress

IMG 2848
IMG 2849
IMG 2850
IMG 2851
IMG 2852
kds710

kds710

Puta breath on the right is doing some serious stretching after raising the light 6 inches. The garlic breath and growing short and stout. I'll be transplanting these in the next week putting them under some 600 MH lights to get rapid growth clone them and throw em in for testing. Keep your posted as i progress
thanks for the updates. the puta breath is looking promising. I have a feeling gromer named it puta breath because of his low opinion of beezy from seedjunky genetics. That mendo stud of gromers is going down in history imo

edit* damn just saw your post on IG...fucking shame best of luck with the rest of them bro

kushdaking

kushdaking

thanks for the updates. the puta breath is looking promising. I have a feeling gromer named it puta breath because of his low opinion of beezy from seedjunky genetics. That mendo stud of gromers is going down in history imo

edit* damn just saw your post on IG...fucking shame best of luck with the rest of them bro
thanks brother. I thought for sure that plant was a male. but it should female all the way up till week 3 of flower then the lowers started producing nuts. that's why I called It Katlyn jenner lol female on the top male on the bottom hahahah puta breath doesn't look like anything special yet but I have some dominant ass phenos of garlic breath.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

thanks brother. I thought for sure that plant was a male. but it should female all the way up till week 3 of flower then the lowers started producing nuts. that's why I called It Katlyn jenner lol female on the top male on the bottom hahahah puta breath doesn't look like anything special yet but I have some dominant ass phenos of garlic breath.
Some update pics, my friend?

TheRemer

TheRemer

That's awesome, a trans gender dope plant.

kushdaking

kushdaking

Here are 3 phenos coming up on flushing of garlic breath. Thug pug reposted them apparently I was the first person to crack garlic breath. Follow me on Ig @greenmotor_farms

IMG 4320
IMG 4321
IMG 4322
kushdaking

kushdaking

Next hunt going right now is KOBE milk and cookies donkey butter and grape pie OG follow me on IG @greenmotor_farms to check the progress. I'll be throwing up a grow journal to respond to any questions from the farm. I haven't been as actI've on this journal as I wanted to. But my inbox or journal are open to questions. Thanks for the support

IMG 4267
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Have you harvested or had any tester nugs of the puta or garlic ? Was about to invest in more seeds and those are both on my list .
Cheers !
Jj

Top Bottom