Garlic breath
Garlic breath 2
Garlic breath 3
Garlic breath 4
Garlic breath 5
Garlic breath 6
Garlic breath 7
Garlic breath 8

Here is one of my Garlic Breaths I put into flower for sexing. Decided to just let her go and see what turns up lol. She really looks fantastic. Got 3 females out of the 6 beans I popped. Not really sure how old this plant is as I wasn't really expecting to let her flower this long but i'm going to guess 58-63 days lol.

dirk d

dirk d

Looks gorgeous. Was the whole plant 2 stalks like that?

outwest
Thanks outwest, this was one of my girls i threw into flower to be sexed. just ended up leaving her to see what i could expect. I think she was about 10" going into flower and about 20" when i took this shot. I topped her once and grew her in a 6" x 6" pot with some happy frog. Looks ridiculous. smells are very unique and i'm very excited for what i get from the 3 girls i have.

dammmmnnnn i cant wait to see the dried shots! those are going to be some killer herbs
Thanks Classic, I can't wait to smoke on these either lol CV said they were supposed to be DANKILICOUS!! honestly my camera skills don't even do her justice. I found myself in some kind of trance when i was staring at her lol.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

hell yeah D, ive been waitin to see one of these logs. hogs breath is definately on my short list, i really wanted the alien hogsbreath but i think im gonna try n snag a pack while theyre still around. you def killed that lady, cant wait to see the others

dirk d

dirk d

DAYUM DIRK...NICE NICE NICE....SHIT BUYN A PAK NOW...MAYBE TWO..DJ
you know DJXX, I didn't know what to expect but out of the 2 testers i left in my flower room the #2 just turned out to be a beast. Just rotated all the girls today and looks like 2 of the garlic breath might actually go into flower in 10 days. we'll see.

hell yeah D, ive been waitin to see one of these logs. hogs breath is definately on my short list, i really wanted the alien hogsbreath but i think im gonna try n snag a pack while theyre still around. you def killed that lady, cant wait to see the others
Thanks Dz1pnk! I'm really stoked to see what these girls bring to the table. lol Sometimes you just get lucky. A hot girl that likes to cook, clean and have lots of xxx lol and makes $$$ lol I need more girls like that in my stable.
super nice!
Thanks for stopping in and checking out my girl kolah
Yeah brother, for almost an opps and just rying to find sex, she is a nice lil girl there bro. Had todrop in here as well and give ya some props mang!!
Thanks Ken! always great seeing you around. Honestly I can't believe how fat those Colas are lol I'm drying them right now and they just look great! lol

dirk d

dirk d

Looking sweet Dirk, does it taste as the name imply's garlicy....
thanks soser! Haven't dried it yet and probably won't smoke any for a couple weeks. Going to give each of my patients a cola to try and give me some feedback so i'll let you know in a couple lol
man i'd trim that thing 2012 style bare.... those are great lookin nugs..

i suppose i just like trim for oil runs too though....
I do a rough trim after harvest and then i'll go and do a final trim after its been dried and stabilized. thanks for the kind words Classic.

Top Bottom