Gas Factory: Building a licensed no till/living soil cultivation facility in Vermont

• Thread starter GasFactory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey everyone, this is the final post in this journal. We did it! We submitted our application today and finished the build yesterday with a massive push to move 54000 lbs of kisorganics soil into our beds.

We couldn't get a lift in so 3 guys and a 10cuft wheel barrow man handled it into place.

We've hung lights, setup controllers, moved soil and received our CO from the state fire Marshall's.

Our rebate people here, Efficiency Vermont, notified us today that they are submitting our facility for best building design award for 2023.. Thats pretty cool! Was never my intention but a neat surprise.

Thanks everyone who followed along the past 5 months and cheered me on. It was much appreciated.

We'll start a new thread once we're licensed and get growing. Until next time, peace yall.

View attachment 1332132View attachment 1332133View attachment 1332134View attachment 1332135
You need to make a new thread once your plants are raging!! Awesome to see more commercial grows doing living soil 🙌

What lights are you using?

GasFactory

GasFactory

You need to make a new thread once your plants are raging!! Awesome to see more commercial grows doing living soil 🙌

What lights are you using?
Will def make a new thread, we're using all BIOS lighting throughout the facility of various types. They were awesome to work with. Came down to Fohse or Bios, but power limitations on the facility made the decision for us. Very happy with the choice, love the lights so far.

GasFactory

GasFactory

I know I ended the thread but I wanted to come back and let everyone know that we had our first harvest, we've got 15~ dispensaries lined up, we're getting a really good price for it all and it looks FIRE! we passed all our COA's in our indoor living soil grow YEEEEAAAA! The design purrs like a kitten.

Top Bottom