gave me wrong seeds always do autos

• Thread starter teardown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

teardown

had another thread was lousy got new camera buch better hope these are pistols i never did a photo plant b4 9 weeks in no buds so to days ago switched to 12/12 and these popped out first 4 are closups of th no budder white widow last 2 were planted same time differnt strain.doin geeereat please advise last in tent and planted same soil

Gave me wrong seeds always do autos
Gave me wrong seeds always do autos 2
Gave me wrong seeds always do autos 3
Gave me wrong seeds always do autos 4
Gave me wrong seeds always do autos 5
Gave me wrong seeds always do autos 6
Gave me wrong seeds always do autos 7
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
There pistils and it’s female 😋

I’ve got a auto now I might have to put under 12/12 it’s showing no signs of flowering and it’s way past due
Autos aren’t always reliable that they will flower under 24/7 20/4 or 18/6 ect sometimes they need a 12/12 to kick them off if they do that I treat them as photos and like you put them under 12/12
Just a fyi at the end of harvest ignore the trichs on the leaves they turn amber earlier than the trichs on the buds i lnow your far away from harvest mind.

T

teardown

There pistils and it’s female 😋

I’ve got a auto now I might have to put under 12/12 it’s showing no signs of flowering and it’s way past due
Autos aren’t always reliable that they will flower under 24/7 20/4 or 18/6 ect sometimes they need a 12/12 to kick them off if they do that I treat them as photos and like you put them under 12/12
Just a fyi at the end of harvest ignore the trichs on the leaves they turn amber earlier than the trichs on the buds i lnow your far away from harvest mind.
thx for the info

Top Bottom