• Thread starter Stalks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
what is google?

lol sorry I thought the same thing - after all its a 4 page thread comparing their 600 se light to their 1000 de light

gavita is a company that makes dual ended 400v grow lights

FLtoMI

FLtoMI

Great thread, love reading all the comments. I'm currently setting up Current Culture 13 gal setups, 24 per room, thinking of 4' or 5' from center to center. Any comments on best way to light it up? I have a friend (I know, everyone has one) that thinks the new 6/750 DE Gavita's is the way to go, since I have 18' ceilings and plenty of room. Supposedly you can hang these things 5-6' above the plants and overlap the light for best results. (4'x6' regular coverage from what I understand per light)

My question is this, what light setup will give me the best results? To me it's not that important if my electric bill goes up or down a bit, or having to replace bulbs more often or whatnot. I'm interested in the best results, that's all. Between the 6/750 DE Gavitas, the SE 600 Gavitas, the DE 1,000 Gavitas or the regular HPS 1,000 with parabolic, which will give me the highest yield? What is your suggestion on number of lights and positioning for 24 monster plants per room? ( My initial plan was 12 parabolic 1,000 HPS over the 24 plants, but now I'm thinking maybe the 6/750 DE Gavitas or the 1,000 DE Gavitas instead)

Any opinions would be appreciated! I know this is almost 1 year old thread, but hope people still check it from time to time... :)

Top Bottom