Gavita LED 1700e optimal conditions

• Thread starter NewGrowerer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

Found this floating around saying that growing with gavita is slightly different that an other led around. It's saything this is the optimal running of a sealed room.

Anyone here with gavita run their room like this?

View rece
PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Interested to see replies. I also have the same light but not in a sealed room. I've read that this light performs best with co2 supplementation; kinda jumped the gun on the purchasing the light but my next run will be in a sealed room. @sshz has these lights so his threads are probably a good source to check out. I am also at 60% and 78F like dubcity

sshz

sshz

My numbers are quite off his recommendations............... co2 is not necessary if you have good air flow in and out (negative pressure). My humidity levels are generally lower than he recommended (to reduce possible issues) and my temps are probably in his range most of the time. I'd be curious if he can hit 2.3 GPW like I did my very first grow????????

There's lots of variables though that he does not cover. My pots sit on a cement floor, keeping the roots cooler than many others. LED hanging height was not addressed. Numerous other things too, so generalities are fine bu you have to fine tune things to your situation, not someone elses.

Top Bottom