Gavitaville

• Thread starter Rick James
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Ocean forest for the winning taste ! I'd stay away from cookies and cookie hybrids for a few grows,they herm and yield is small . Good vibes to you! He's Rick James biaaaatcch!!!!!!

Calixylon

Calixylon

I have no idea about clones out west as im over on the east coast. I live growing from seed because you can pick phenos and have a chance at truly finding a stunner, but if i had a room set up like that, its more a small scale industrial pot factory. Your only problem sounds like what your gonna do with pounds of dank, but harborside could have good clones, im sure some local folks will chime in.

Rick James

Rick James

I'm gonna start with clones and then down the road ill start using seeds till I find that one stunner. It is indeed a mini pot factory. I'm trying to automate as much as i can. Thinking about doing a drip system too to save time. As for the pounds of dank I have a buddy that owns a collective so it shouldn't be an issue.

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Whatcha think?

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i have 8 gavitas in a 12 by 18 room and i can grow wall to wall.. gonna be close with that ac if you are planning on filling the whole space with open hoods.. might need more.

Rick James

Rick James

i have 8 gavitas in a 12 by 18 room and i can grow wall to wall.. gonna be close with that ac if you are planning on filling the whole space with open hoods.. might need more.

With this AC i can only get away with 6 lights. Down the road when i make this a 9K ill end up moving the 1 Ton from the veg room to the flower and put a separate wall mount for the veg room. What kind of AC are you using for that 8K room? Also how far do you keep the lights from the plants?

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Is that you in the back lol, I zoomed in and was like wtf is that a guy!

Nice tree farm! How high are thos ceilings?
-lurkin

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Geezus @Kronikcowboy That's Legit I always wonder how people like you pull that off your initial investment in soil, nutes, plants, water, maintenance for each flower cycle must be in the 7k range!?

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Hand water with a sump pump wand and water meter they get between 3-7 liters ea strain dependent ,Ocean forest with heavy 16 and yes consumables cost a lot in a room that size CO2 especially.
lots of love and medicine for the people of my community fuck cancer fuck ptsd fuck pain .... Keep on truckin KRON.

Rick James

Rick James

Everything is ready to go! Just still looking for some Forum Cookies clones. I spoken to MissRadReefer in SoCal but its been a month now and havent gotten anything. If you guys know anyone in Cali, i'll drive to go pick up. All i need to start is 24

Top Bottom