GDP Bay 11 , bloom in colors

• Thread starter UnderGreenSunn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UnderGreenSunn

UnderGreenSunn

Hey! Just wanna share some of my favorite strain I grow since couple years. I made some new seeds from original pack I bought in 2015, made couple crosses using Bay11. I’m already at bloom stage so you will be good to have the best part of the grow.

Here’s a picture of an actual cross Bay11 x Loctite (redeye genetics). Around the 5th weeks of bloom, average of 8weeks of bloom for those strains. 90% of the Bay11 traits are in this plant, I’ll post other pictures later of the exact same cross between Bay11 x Loctite that is 90% of Loctite traits. Only popped 2seeds of that cross,

Pretty cool colors, grow in. 2l pot, 20in height, chicken manure/wormcasting and vpw420 soil.
Cheers!

Gdp bay 11  bloom in colors
Gdp bay 11  bloom in colors 2
Gdp bay 11  bloom in colors 3
Gdp bay 11  bloom in colors 4
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey! Just wanna share some of my favorite strain I grow since couple years. I made some new seeds from original pack I bought in 2015, made couple crosses using Bay11. I’m already at bloom stage so you will be good to have the best part of the grow.

Here’s a picture of an actual cross Bay11 x Loctite (redeye genetics). Around the 5th weeks of bloom, average of 8weeks of bloom for those strains. 90% of the Bay11 traits are in this plant, I’ll post other pictures later of the exact same cross between Bay11 x Loctite that is 90% of Loctite traits. Only popped 2seeds of that cross,

Pretty cool colors, grow in. 2l pot, 20in height, chicken manure/wormcasting and vpw420 soil.
Cheers!
unless you dropped your temps below 65 degrees, what you have there is nutrient deficiencies..

UnderGreenSunn

UnderGreenSunn

Absolutely From 66 at night to 77 during the day, got a couple of strains in the tent and some react more than others!

Top Bottom