GDP Reversal and fem crosses

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
dont give up yet bro... They usually start to show some signs of female flowers before showing male flowers.... Sometimes you will have a mix of half buds, half male flowers.... As long as it gives you something to collect pollen from.

thx man im not gonna give up completly but i used tap water instead of distiled and i sprayed then put into 12/12 like the thread had said. talked to a few peeps and they said i should spray a bit before i induce flower.
I'm pulling for you Kid, hope she yields some pollen for ya

mal

thx man ill get er done

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ya it is def good to spray around a week before or even start flowring the reversal plant ahead of the others as it seems pollen will come almost to late otherwise.
it def is a trip to see the plants reverse out like that

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
ya it is def good to spray around a week before or even start flowring the reversal plant ahead of the others as it seems pollen will come almost to late otherwise.
it def is a trip to see the plants reverse out like that

yeah man for soem reason i thought the STS was gonna be stronger and more effective then the CS. I figured i could spray then throw into flower like the thread said. ill get it worked out

Rushoe

Rushoe

This is not 100% but I talk to twist and he said he scraped the project not sure if it was this one he was talking about but I think so about 90% sure he said this project is scraped not sure what happen I know he was having some issues with the electrical in his home town so maybe that had something to do with it I am sure he will do it again if not with this one then maybe another strain hes a smart dude I am sure he can make it work...

Top Bottom