Thecrackerman

Looking forward to bringing a little west coast love to the not so midwest
Thank yoy

T

Thecrackerman

Are there diff phenos with this strain or anything inparticular to look for

T

truecannabliss

Purple colour is always great but ialsol look out for that purple candy smell, thats where the best flavour is.
Cant wait for ya to get them going, peace.

KUSHMAN901

KUSHMAN901

Im eager myself to get a few packs of these what is the yield potential with your gdp s1 how long would you sugguest vegging them

T

truecannabliss

Yield wise you will need to really work hard training and topping theses ladies to maximise yield, they wont stretch much and will need a decent veg time to get the best out of them.
As far as the Grandaddy Purple cut we use, its Kens purple Grandaddy Purple cut and is the best out there.
Peace

T

truecannabliss

Purple will show without cold temps, it is more important that the plants are ripe and very well flushed in order to get them as colourful as possible.
Good luck, peace.

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

Just grabbed a pack Im super stoked to get them popped when they arrive. Glad to see you guys were using the Ken's cut.

P

PiFfInThEbRoNx

I super happy over here in The Empire State i got my GDP s1 5 pack and with ma order i receive my normal UFO and with it came a 12 pack of CheeseDod OG. i gotta say thx to the Tude for just being such amazing people ( Love ya Laura), and Canna Connoisseur for Providing us with these Genetics Thx again Ladies and Gent..

kushluvr

kushluvr

Purple colour is always great but ialsol look out for that purple candy smell, thats where the best flavour is.
Cant wait for ya to get them going, peace.

if you grow MMJ proper, in super soil, like it supposed too, almost all MMJ turns purple! the idea of it being a genetic thing is false.......every single MMJ plant on this earth has the potential to turn purple without inducing cold temps! by allowing the plant to naturally eat the nutes it prefers as it likes, rather than force feed it watered down man made bottled junk....your plants will turn amazing colors just before every harvest! they will burn better and smoke and taste 1000x better! people are just lazy and dont want to mix any dirt!

D

dogbite

Like I said, my health is not that good, to go sourcing genetics, I'm lucky to get a meal and some sleep in. That's why I can't.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

if you grow MMJ proper, in super soil, like it supposed too, almost all MMJ turns purple! the idea of it being a genetic thing is false.......every single MMJ plant on this earth has the potential to turn purple without inducing cold temps! by allowing the plant to naturally eat the nutes it prefers as it likes, rather than force feed it watered down man made bottled junk....your plants will turn amazing colors just before every harvest! they will burn better and smoke and taste 1000x better! people are just lazy and dont want to mix any dirt!
Preach that school o dank gospel brother kushluvr. lol

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Best vibes. Your way dogbite :) really a bummer but they have been available for over 2 week, mine arrived last tues, i even stalled a sec, and today is day 4 from seed :)

D

dogbite

Stoked for you bro, hope you find a keeper, that's good medicine

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

How is the GDP on nutes? I grow in soil beds with a mild regimen (ppm wise). Just making sure the GDP doesn't need a lot of nutes. I have been trimming back on my feeding program an incorporating much more organic teas. I haven't recieved my pack of beans yet, but supposedly came across a clone of Ken's GDP. I hope it really is.

Top Bottom