GDP X PURPS

• Thread starter BIGDAMBUD1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Gdp x purps
I thought I'd add these to the mix of girls in the room...they were gifted some time ago and I have been a little slack in getting them to the room...they look fab early, and hold some very good purple azz smoke when finished...I put down 4 and got 4...Highersolutions...if ya out there lurking...I finally got around to um...Thanks bro for the gifts...I'll try to do um justice...B

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Keep adding my brother.. Nice and stout and healthy in the solo cup.. I see some new shoes soon.. Pick out something in pink.. triple E's.. DP

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Thanks all...I got 3 girls from 4 germed...very,very nice...all look stellar...I'll get up a few pics soon...they are now in the process of up-pot to 1 gal...1 girl has fantastic structure early...oh yea....I agree DP...yep....B

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

You are becoming quite the chick magnet.. You must have some of them MGG moves going on!... Best with them gals brother..triple nice.. DP..

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Here's a shot of the lady I like so far...I completely removed all of the big fans to allow her limbs to spread out a bit...they were hidden before pruning...she has recovered fine and overcome the topping as well...I normally just run straight up from seed with no anything...this run I decided to thin her a bit and see what happens....my experience with the GDP's are they will get thick if not pruned a bit...she don't seem to mind and has a nice smell brewing early...Thanks again HS...she looks as good as you said she would...early too...B

100 6935GDPPURP

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

They went out today and got themselves some new 3 gal shoes...they are now standing in the flower wait line....5 days counting...and they off to budding....here s a shot before upping...I'll update when the timer clicks day one 12/12....thick and rigid....some good looking girls early...Thanks again HS...

100 7001
100 7007gdppurp

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

They sure look ready B.. How long is that flowering line now.. I bet there lined up like a box of purple dominoes.. You have them nice and healthy before the flip bro.. Karma to the checkered flag B.. Best DP

Top Bottom