GDP x Skunk (IBL).....Grape Candy anyone

• Thread starter slightlystoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
hey i really cant take credit for anything other then doing the work on the seeds...it was my first time, i had some guidance, started w an excellent mom(the gdp cut) and a very stable line for the dad...no real selection or work beyond a closet cross and i got lucky! i have about 40 or so of the original f1 cross in my bros hands...we are def gonna be making some f2's soon, and a backcross to see what happens...a bro of mine found a 85 or 90 day pheno he calls pinacolada! doesnt turn purple but says it tastes sooo nice...you all have me wanting to grow some more of this!
Money! aloha! hope all is well bro! cant wait to see how they do for you!

well subrob you do great work man, if ya ever need a tester, SIGN ME UP!!

Well done there man! Looks great, and those smells must be awesome!!!

thanks caligreen. ohh man, especially after curing for a few days the skunkyness is starting to come out. Walked into my room when the jar was open, man talk about pungent.

O

OHGEE

hey i really cant take credit for anything other then doing the work on the seeds...it was my first time, i had some guidance, started w an excellent mom(the gdp cut) and a very stable line for the dad...no real selection or work beyond a closet cross and i got lucky! i have about 40 or so of the original f1 cross in my bros hands...we are def gonna be making some f2's soon, and a backcross to see what happens...a bro of mine found a 85 or 90 day pheno he calls pinacolada! doesnt turn purple but says it tastes sooo nice...you all have me wanting to grow some more of this!
Money! aloha! hope all is well bro! cant wait to see how they do for you!

yeah just one of the sick x's my bro subrob kicked into play... yeah that pina colada is nice i'll look for photos.:character0180:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice work to both the grower and the breeder. i dont know if the royaal is similar to Kens but im working with Kens and should be reversing one soon. gonna line up these 1st. again great job to both

Cindy99(fruit punch)
casey jones (schmoes pheno)
green crack
if the Chemdog D is ready in time and theres enough pollen i throw one in there as well

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Alright my high ass just realized that i never got to posting any dried pics. Smoked to much, too fast. So... here are the last 4 nugs :(

DryBud_4.jpg

DryBud_3.jpg

DryBud_1.jpg

winta

winta

that shit looks super yummy dank! great job! i bet u forgot to put up dry shots smokin that shit :)

H

haze89

Again I gotta say youre killin it homie. Great grow and photo skills.

O

OHGEE

kid,

hey i have both the Ken's (got directly from my boy after he got it from Ken and grew it out) and the Royal (though not from sub so it's still suspect) there both at day 55 the kens is still lush green, maybe a little paling. the Royal started getting pale in the 30's so i dunno yet sub's cut purples around day 60 (63 i believe) heat or not....

anyway if your in the bay hit me up and we'll see whats good....taking the royal at 63-70 due to time constraint with a move.

C

Calijoe

Just seems everyone can just come up with bomb hybrids now a days! Not! That's good planning great grow skills dude

Top Bottom