Gdp...

• Thread starter Budds Bunny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budds Bunny

I recently was given a gift by a very good friend of mine, he has had these seeds for a very long time and just was always into creating his own stuff before he retired. He was given them by a friend who owed him a favor. He had heard me talking about GDP because I'm from oakland CA., so he gave them to me. But I am new to growing and had a few questions. Out of 8 seeds only 1 popped. And the bag read GDP and on the bottom it said cheeks. Is this a creator or a stamp of somekind. I know these seeds are pretty old but I know there are some OG's out there that can help. Is there anything that can help me get these other seeds to pop? Because when I asked where can I buy some more he told me it's impossible the seeds were extremely rare and most likely do not exist at least originals don't.

S

ShiftyThumb

You're best hope is to give it lots of tender care and keep it in the veg cycle until you can get some healthy cuttings to flower. You could have an uber valuable mama there. Best of luck man.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hope you get a girl - good luck man

B

Budds Bunny

Yea the one and only seed that pop I believe is a female.

J

JCashman

I recently was given a gift by a very good friend of mine, he has had these seeds for a very long time and just was always into creating his own stuff before he retired. He was given them by a friend who owed him a favor. He had heard me talking about GDP because I'm from oakland CA., so he gave them to me. But I am new to growing and had a few questions. Out of 8 seeds only 1 popped. And the bag read GDP and on the bottom it said cheeks. Is this a creator or a stamp of somekind. I know these seeds are pretty old but I know there are some OG's out there that can help. Is there anything that can help me get these other seeds to pop? Because when I asked where can I buy some more he told me it's impossible the seeds were extremely rare and most likely do not exist at least originals don't.

to try and actually answer your question, as far as cheeks, it means nothing in my opinion as it could represent a hundred different things from the guy that made those particular seeds or even simply just happened to be whatever was most convenient for your buddy to put the seeds in. as far as i know "cheeks" means nothing though.

as far as rarity, all true.

your unpopped seeds, well, hopefully you did not drown them out. but before any real advice can be given, you need to give us more info about how u tried to germinate them, then we can tell you what you are doing wrong/right. we need to know germ method, container, medium, temps, lights, and every other detail that u can give.

good luck!
JC

J

JCashman

oh and also, i would probably learn on something cheaper and easier to replace, just IMO, GL!

B

Budds Bunny

I have done 2 grows already and wanted to do this one next I wanted to make sure my set up was good and ready before I did this one, and I think I'm good now.

As far as germinated them not a 100% sure what that means but I think it means how did I plant them. I put them in the Lil circle seed starters from lowes. temp was room temp around 73 or so. Light is a florescent with 2 bulbs I believe 3600 watts. I have put down seeds before and all popped but this time something happened this time. All same details with other seeds also.

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

isnt ken produceing the gdp in seed form a few buddys of mine said they picked some up at the SF cup. u might try to go this route plus u can get gdp in clone form

purpleberry

purpleberry

Id watch out for hermis incase some one just saved some bag seed. Ive grown alot GDP and it will put out seeds here and there, and wil also hermi if you get a light leak or stress it out. Never grown any seeds ive found, so not sure how they will act.

B

billybadazz

isnt ken produceing the gdp in seed form a few buddys of mine said they picked some up at the SF cup. u might try to go this route plus u can get gdp in clone form

I ended up getting some of those gdp seeds in sf also....let us know how they go, I am curious as I don't have the room too run them at this time. keep us posted. -BB

Top Bottom