Gelato Harvest Info?

• Thread starter zendog13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zendog13

zendog13

I've got my 2nd outdoor grow going in Los Angeles. Eight lovely ladies (6 different strains) growing in various beds and smart-pots, all in Super Soil.

One of the plants is a Gelato/33 gifted to me by a farmer pal. I'm not familiar with this strain at all, but excited about it from what I've read.

And from what I've read, the harvest should be sometime from late-September to mid-October. However, over the Labor Day weekend, I found a few amber trichomes. I checked again today, and it's increased to somewhere around 5%. Most everything else is cloudy, with just a few clear.

On last year's very successful Blue Dream grow, that was about the amber distribution when I harvested.

I'd certainly hate to pull the trigger too soon, but even more, I'd hate to produce a bunch of couchlock-high weed (not my style).

Does anyone have any experience growing this strain that can offer insight? It's been hella hot lately. Would that affect the trichomes and resin?

Any info will be much appreciated.

the rrock

the rrock

Im growing just one Gelato33 and its gonna be first to finish outdoors this year,looks like about 2 weeks out. Growing numerous strains and most are 6 weeks out minimum.

zendog13

zendog13

Im growing just one Gelato33 and its gonna be first to finish outdoors this year,looks like about 2 weeks out. Growing numerous strains and most are 6 weeks out minimum.

Yeah, I was hoping to get at least another couple of weeks of bud growth.

What part of the country are you in? SoCal?

And what do your trichomes look like right now?

Top Bottom