General Hydroponics Funding Monsanto's Takeover

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

FYI, due to the recent (ish) acquisition of General Hydroponics and VermiCrop Organics by Scott's, every sale for these companies helps to fund Monsanto's takeover of the cannabis industry in the United States.
Scott's is owned by Monsanto. Their plan is to have total control of legalized cannabis when the Feds finally get their orders to revise the laws. They are already set up with GMO cannabis strains, and they ain't sleeping.
I have nothing to prove this except the word of some folks "in the know". But I have researched Monsanto's plan, and it all falls into line.
Stop buying GH and VermiCrop, for the sake of your kids if not you.
Also, Met52 and Actinovate (products I have used a lot in the past) are produced by a company owned by Monsanto as well.
There are probably way more products, but these are the ones I know for sure.

lemons

lemons

Dang... I just started using actinovate. Is their a substitute with a comparable price?

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
http://www.march-against-monsanto.com

G gnome

G gnome

Once im done w the gh shit i got now im done. I must say i have good results w the flora and floranova lines. I really like how versatile the 3 part system is. Anyone WITH experience lemme know about a comparable product line.

Top Bottom