General Hydroponics Msds

• Thread starter RoyceR72
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RoyceR72

I was looking at active ingredients found in GH flora series..msds in flora grow and micro indicated ingredients such as ammonium, phosphorus, potassium, etc...I find it strand that flora bloom has no recorded chemical ingredient information?? Is this solution just pink Colored H2O.. I have a minor in chemistry and know that reading msds sheets give you real information unlike reading products labels!! Any thoughts??

latewood

latewood

I was looking at active ingredients found in GH flora series..msds in flora grow and micro indicated ingredients such as ammonium, phosphorus, potassium, etc...I find it strand that flora bloom has no recorded chemical ingredient information?? Is this solution just pink Colored H2O.. I have a minor in chemistry and know that reading msds sheets give you real information unlike reading products labels!! Any thoughts??

I have never seen a bottle of nutrients without this label. Including Flora Series Bloom. Perhaps you bought a bootleg bottle of nutes...

R

RoyceR72

I have never seen a bottle of nutrients without this label. Including Flora Series Bloom. Perhaps you bought a bootleg bottle of nutes...
I'm talking about the msds sheet for florabloom. It is on their website. Look under florabloom msds and it does not list any active ingredients in this product..msds for flora grow , and flora micro does list active ingredients /chemicals

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm talking about the msds sheet for florabloom. It is on their website. Look under florabloom msds and it does not list any active ingredients in this product..msds for flora grow , and flora micro does list active ingredients /chemicals
I've run across this with a few products. Just the other day, and now I'm drawing a blank on what it was I was looking for.

MGRox

MGRox

Derived from:
Magnesium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid,
Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium
Sulfate, Magnesium Carbonate and Magnesium sulfate.

(hint) Search: BRAND "guaranteed analysis" sometimes is easier to find what you want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom