General Organic

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

One more question fellas!
Since I've been growing organically using dry nutes and I've always kept my soilmix on the moist side...(not damp/wet). Just curoius, should I allow my soil to dry out inbetween waterings or still keep it moist?

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Adding a little compost tea and Mykos helps this already good program. Iwould use it at normal strength or at 75%. Less is more.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for posting this tread. I just got a GO Box from my boy. I'm gonna do a side by side test with the RO Master Pack and my current Nute mix. We will see which produces superior quality herb! Thanx for all the info every1.

S

stonedinthe902

the GO-box line-up is pretty sick, i'm definately a fan of it.

downside is that i wouldn't recommend it for any sort've automated hydro set-up (anything with a rez and a bubbler), it'll bubble over and stink, bad news.

great for passive hydro-setups and soil though! one thing i'd watch when using it on a passive hydro-setup is a lacking of cal/mag (even when using their supplement)... this seems to be more of an issue with RO water (or other heavily filtered water) than with city/well water. i've seen SOME people have MINOR cal/mag deficiencies when using the GO Box - others seemingly do fine without any defincies, so take this advice with a grain of salt (a pun, to anyone who knows how to correct the minor deficiencies lol)

ps: biomarine stinks! as in, the smell actually stinks! no problem for fish-fans or those with good ventiliation though!

S

super green

any newer info on the ph... it made my ph 4.2. in tap starting at 7.2, i fed 2 plants in ffof they both got sick strait afterwards, did i get a bad bach? Does it work in coco and promix or does it need a myco herd and humis maybe add the acient forrest to these to make it more of a soil but with out ferts that may interfere, if your gonna spend the money to mix a real organic soil with dry amenments then use ej or tea or water only

MrBlazington

MrBlazington

Awesome posts rite here i just picked up the go box and wil be using it for the rest of my grow.

J

jmonium

I have been using General Organics and it is a great line i would recommend ph'ing i tried not ph'ing and the ph after adding the whole line i ended up with like 4.5-5.5 ph i never checked it like the instructions say no ph needed ,,,, not true i was wondering y the growth was very slow i am using promix hp only and filtered water

ogkripton

ogkripton

FYI these nutes are vegan !!! salt kills any organic nutes its one or the other , ive used it all before bio bizz is by far the best but ive had problems with herms , GO is best overall . seriously guys mixing may not fuck you imeadilty but you will get much better results with one or the other , GO is not meant to be ph"d salts must just adjusting ph will ruin it alone , just trying to help later buddz

ogkripton

ogkripton

I have been using General Organics and it is a great line i would recommend ph'ing i tried not ph'ing and the ph after adding the whole line i ended up with like 4.5-5.5 ph i never checked it like the instructions say no ph needed ,,,, not true i was wondering y the growth was very slow i am using promix hp only and filtered water

you need to use R/O water always thats your problem , you will always have imbalances otherwise

Tnelz

Tnelz

I see this is an older thread but just my 2 cents. I've run general organics forever. I oh with nectar for the gods ph up and down just to be safe. Whoever says u shouldn't mix salts with this line is wrong. I have been running go by itself in veg but in bloom I have found it lacks punch on its own. Over the past couple years I've been adding Crystal burst 0-16-16 and have destroyed prior runs in both quality and quantity. Currently I have ditched the Crystal burst and have switched to massive from green planet and I assure u it kills. Enhances every single aspect of bloom. Smell frost yield looks flavor and vigor. The 2 together are amazing. There is no negative to mixing this line with some sytheitics. They work very well together. Respect and good vibes y'all.

Coloradofrost

Coloradofrost

Is GO reservoir friendly? Its hard to find an organic line that can stay in a rez for 5-7 days w/o massive PH drift.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hey, h
sorry about delay MEGA um - i vegged them my usual two month maybe a little longer let them get there stretch on under my 150 hps first. the t.dream pulled about nine oz and the super lemon haze about 4- 5 zips ..... thanks bro +1 peace
Hey, how much did your SLH stretch when you flowered her

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Does that
Adding a little compost tea and Mykos helps this already good program. Iwould use it at normal strength or at 75%. Less is more.
Does that mykos powder work? I bought a bag and top dress fed my girls as instructed just to test it out. My girls look happy but i dunno what effect it even had.

blazer

blazer

Is GO reservoir friendly? Its hard to find an organic line that can stay in a rez for 5-7 days w/o massive PH drift.
PH will swing will work but will take work to make it happen ,Used the whole line up in a Rez with good results, lot of Rez changes and PH adjusting Though

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

you need to use R/O water always thats your problem , you will always have imbalances otherwise
I think r/o water is overrated especially growing 100% organic ph should never really be a problem I've never Phd my water and haven't had a problem yet

dorjewright

dorjewright

Great stuff GO. I feed 1/2 strength each watering, never ph adjust. But yes you can burn'm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom