General Organics Bio-root

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Hello

I will be running a gravity feed system with a reservoir. The only organic fert I want to use is the bio-root but they cause things to get gummed up (organic nutes in that system).

Would bio-root by itself be ok? I have a fresh quart of the stuff and only use 1/2 tsp per gallon. I will have it a while.

Or is there a mineral based root builder I should pick up?

The rest of the organics I have will be used in the outdoor garden this year. I am going to the general flora series to try that out the first round.

Thanks

iKharon

iKharon

You should look into Nectar for the Gods.. formerly Harvest Moon.. good line. And you can get a sample kit for $25. Def worth testing it out. You may like the results :)

SensiNatty

SensiNatty

Nectar is great, but doesn't work very well when sitting in a reservoir. NFTG should be watered in as soon as it's mixed. It's also thick enough to sludge up a system. For hand watering, though, it's amazing, and produces copious amounts of cannabinoids and terps. One of the best brands out there, just not for growers who like to leave their nutes sitting in a res.

iKharon

iKharon

Nectar is great, but doesn't work very well when sitting in a reservoir. NFTG should be watered in as soon as it's mixed. It's also thick enough to sludge up a system. For hand watering, though, it's amazing, and produces copious amounts of cannabinoids and terps. One of the best brands out there, just not for growers who like to leave their nutes sitting in a res.
Ohh I gotcha.. good call

gwheels

gwheels

Root Booster. Naturally derived liquid root promoters.
BioRoot is a natural root growth supplement that helps plants establish healthy and vibrant root systems. It contains vitamins, enzymes, organic and humic acids that stimulate root growth. BioRoot is outstanding for seedlings and cuttings, helping young plants develop strong and massive root systems. For mature plants BioRoot will maintain health by improved nutrient uptake. Use BioRoot with any garden soil, potting mix, or other growing media.

Highly recommended for cuttings and transplants!

Do you think it would work in a reservoir ? The rest will be all mineral nutes to prevent weird growth problems.

BioRootQuart
iKharon

iKharon

Root Booster. Naturally derived liquid root promoters.
BioRoot is a natural root growth supplement that helps plants establish healthy and vibrant root systems. It contains vitamins, enzymes, organic and humic acids that stimulate root growth. BioRoot is outstanding for seedlings and cuttings, helping young plants develop strong and massive root systems. For mature plants BioRoot will maintain health by improved nutrient uptake. Use BioRoot with any garden soil, potting mix, or other growing media.

Highly recommended for cuttings and transplants!

Do you think it would work in a reservoir ? The rest will be all mineral nutes to prevent weird growth problems.

I think it should be fine.. I just started cold strat on my cherry blossom tree seeds.. just plugged em, soaked in RootDip and and lightly watered. About to pull those and get them on 18 hr light.

Top Bottom