General Organics Feed Schedule...

• Thread starter Rev.HolyMeow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rev.HolyMeow

I am really really considering using the General Organics feed schedule, and I am curious what other people's thought and experiences are/were with this nute line. I am more specifically interested in the "no ph adjustment necessary" claim they make.

In my efforts to find this feedback I have also come by this super soil formula that sounds interesting. I was wondering if anyone out there who has tried both or seen both tried and wouldn't mind sharing their opinion. on the pro's and con's between the two... :rollj:

I would be super stoked for all good advice re: organic ferts and PH regulation or perhaps a link to another thread that covers this issue.

Thank You very much. ^_^

S

Seed Buyer

Sub Cool's Super Soil kicks ass. The GO is a good line. You should not need to adjust the pH of the GO line IF you are using water that is free of chlorine and chloramimes and if you are using a quality potting soil (Oceans Forest, Roots Organics) that is rich in humates (will naturally buffer the soil pH).

W

WomBat

I use it with good results i feel like there is some cal mag issues in some heavy feeders tho. I have never had to adjust ph as well, as it has never really came up as a problem. hope this helps

Latest posts

Top Bottom